BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kristell B.
Greenville, NC
When I go there, the food is always fresh and never cold. They have never screwed up my order, which really matter to me because I have food allergies. A little pricier than other places but worth it for the quality.
Majd A.
Wendy's is also an amazing fast-food restaurant as it serves fresh foods such as natural cut fries and AMAZING chicken sandwiches! Also, their vanilla frosties are amazing and everything within the menu is extremely affordable! I love Wendy's!
Chelsey S.
Probably one of my favorite fast food places. Decent prices for the amount of food. Also, their food doesn't make me feel quite as. As as other places like Mc Donald's. I like their food options as well.
taylor c.
Alachua, FL
I love Wendy's Grilled Chicken sandwich. I love that it is quick and easy, but not as unhealthy as the alternatives. And its great that it doesnt break the bank! It's definitely my favorite quick lunch!
Michaela C.
Norfolk, VA
Wendy's is my go-to fast food restaurant as I feel their products are more fresh and made with better quality. I always get the chicken nuggets, a baked potato, or a fully dressed burger. Can't go wrong!
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
When it comes to the classic fast food chains I think Wendy's is the best. The food just tastes slightly fresher and prepared with more care. I also think they have a really unique and well priced value menu with lots of healthier side options that most other places do not have. It's primarily what I order from when I eat there.
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, WA
I go back and forth with Wendy's. I enjoy their fries but rarely have a hankering to go. I have never fallen in love with anything on their menu. Their special features sandwiches do catch my attention. The current chicken mozzarella sandwich, for example, is very tasty! I will probably go back for it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I love Wendy's food even though I have had a few bad experiences at multiple resturaunts! If it's made right it's great quality fast food! I love their salads! I love the Caesar salad with Marzetti Dressing Creamy Ceasar.
Katie P.
What's not to like about Wendy's. I love the chocolate frosty. The spicy chicken sandwich is a favorite of mine. I love the natural cut fries with sea salt. Their chili is one of my favorite chilis. Their strawberry lemonade is awesome! My #1 from their is a Jr. Bacon cheeseburger.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
This is my favorite fast food chain. I always get the spicy chicken sandwich with fries. Good heat, crunchy breading, quality meat (or at least it looks and tastes legit). I could never have enough of those.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?