BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
Wendy's is my favorite of the fast food major chain burger joints. I love their salads more than probably any other fast food place. Taste fresh and are affordable. So glad they brought the taco salad back too!
Lindsey J.
Hilliard, OH
Wendy's 4 for 4 is the best deal! I can always rely on Wendy's to fuel before or after a day or night of drinking. JBC's make the world go round. And their spicy nugs are the perfect blend of crunchy and spicy.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
I have some beef with Wendy's. PUN INTENDED. I love the 4 for $4 deal-it's genius. But they mess up on my order so much. I only get the 4 for $4 with chicken. That's it. I get beef so often that it's upsetting. I almost expect it every time now.
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
Wendy's is the only fast food place I ever go to . I like the chocolate frostie and the junior bacon cheeseburger. Other fast food places I have to worry about it being good but not here. Even different Wendy's
Nicole M.
Obsessed. Literally I go two to three times a week with my husbands. The salads here are very good! The prices are not that expensive either. Honestly think Wendy's is the cheapest. I would recommend it to others.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
My kids make me eat here twice a week even when I make a home 🏡 cooked meal. I order of chicken 🍗 nuggets a small fry and a small chilly with cheese 🧀 ohhh 😲 and the new 4for4 best value ever. Gonna go eat there tomorrow
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Love the frosty's and the baconator fries (but they need to use more shredded cheddar on that)

Also I can now get a free one everyday I want for the next year after I donated $2 to the Dave Thomas Foundation!
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
The spicy chicken nuggets are to die for. Whenever I go to Wendys, that is my go to meal! They are a good size and are budget friendly. I love to dip them in the sweet and sour sauce. I would definitely recommend!
Kenia S.
Hyattsville , MD
Me encantan las burger de Wendy's su calidad es buenísimas casi siempre todos los fines de semana con mi hermana menor y su precio es buenísimo mi favorito son las papas fritas con queso carne y jalapenos son deliciosas se las recomiendo mucho.
Stephanie M.
Hooksett, NH
I'd say more of a 4.5 star rating but their 4 for $4 is my favorite thing to order. It's the perfect amount of food for meat a great price. Also, I have the keycard for 2017 that allows me to get a free junior frosty with any purchase. Best thing ever because their frosty's are so smooth and creamy and what's not to like about a free frosty!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?