BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wendy's is definitely one of my favorite fast food restaurants.  I did give it only 4 stars, but that is because the food is so pricey.  I have a family of 5 and we spend over $50 on one meal there. I can spend that at a nice, sit down restaurant.  I will go to Wendy's on my splurge days and get a burger and fries, but I don't visit there very often because of the prices.  I love their burgers, fries, frosties and salads.
Natalie A.
Wendy's is my favorite fast food place! I would chose Wendy's over McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.. Their burgers are great and their fries are amazing! Never been a fan of their chicken nuggets but that's just personal preference of course lol And how could you go to Wendy's and not get a Frosty? I absolutely love their salads lol I NEVER get salads when i go out to eat at a restaurant or a fast food place but Wendy's salads are amazing! Haha
TC I.
Fort Lauderdale
Wendy's is one of my top fast food places. We usually hit Wendy's about twice a month. As far as expense goes I'd say its on par with other fast food places. Their chicken sandwiches are phenomenal because they actually use real chicken breast and next to Chick-Fil-A they might be the only ones who do. Plus I like the whole natural cut sea salt french fry thing they have going on. At the very least it makes you feel like you're eating healthier lol
Karen H.
I love their nuggets and baked potatoes. The frosties are the best though. Great taste and decent price. Sometimes they have a really nice special on them and I go a few times. I'm not a fan of their fries at all though they are always junk. Maybe if they were fresh it would be better but still not that great of a taste to me.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wendy's This fast food restaurant is a favorite for my family when we are traveling on the road. We love to stop here because it has a wide variety on its menu so that all of us are happy with our choices. The prices are great and the quality of the food is exceptional. Customer service is always good too.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I'm giving Wendy's 5 stars just for their salads! This summer they have kicked up their menu a notch and introduced some awesome, new salads. My top 2 favorites are the Power Mediterranean and the Fresh Mozzarella! Of course Wendy's is a fast food go-to for their burgers, fries, and Frosty's, but these salads are an awesome go-to whenever you don't want to sacrifice the calories or the money! I definitely recommend Wendy's to anyone!
Kristen F.
Hamilton, NY
Wendys is absolutely my fiance's favorite fast food restaurant, so every time we pass one it seems that we have to stop. He is obsessed with the spicy chicken nuggets, and I really love the Asiago Ranch Chicken Club Sandwich. Over the years, I have sampled most things on their menu, and really haven't been disappointed too many times. The food is consistently good no matter which location you visit, which I definitely appreciate!
Alyssa C.
LUTZ, FL
I am seriously addicted to their grilled artisan chicken sandwich right now. I have no clue what kind of sauce that there using, but it's unlike anything I have ever had before. McD's has something similar to it, I tried it and it was so gross compared to Wendy's. You should def try this sandwich if you're looking for something a little different.
Christina G.
Phenix City, AL
In more recent years, Wendy's has surpassed many other fast-food restaurants in my opinion. I used to be an avid McDonald's fan, but recently, I rarely go to McDonald's and if there is a Wendy's in the vicinity, I am more app to chose it than most other fast food restaurants. Wendy's variety, fresh products and great taste are winners for me. I feel that Wendy's offer healthier options which is important to me and my family.
Gabriella N.
Casselberry, FL
Wendy's is great except their salads are always made with cheese. Their lettuce always seems fresh and they provide a semi-healthy assortment of options. My only qualm is that they're the only major fast-food company that hasn't signed the Fair Food Act (please Google) so knowing that you're eating your tomato and contributing to terrible working conditions kind of ruins the meal for me.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?