BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
One of my favorite burgers from Wendy's is the Double Stack. This burger is called a junior cheeseburger but it has big flavor. I have frequented Wendy's many times for lunch and dinner and like to pair my Double Stack with their famous frosty.
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
Their 4 for $4 deal is awesome. So easy to feed my entire family for a small amount of money. Such an affordable meal for our family of 5. Plus it taste good too. Everyone one is happy with their food choices.
esta es una empresa que estuvo en mi region y nunca la entendi primero la carne de la hamburguesa era cuadrada nunca me explicaron porque era mejor comerse una hamburguesa cuadrada que una redonda cuando estaba en el local una supervisora mientras comia mi hamburguesa me pregunto de todo y eso me parecio muy incomodo por eso fui solo esa vez
Cassandra M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Their locations on long island are always convenient and the prices are great. I love their sour cream and chive baked potatoes and all of their salads. They have a great selection, great quality of food products and the service is always quick.
Emily C.
The best thing to get at Wendy's hands down is the chicken nuggets. Forget about McDonald's. You get the real deal here. The Spicy Nuggets are perfect and when fresh, these bad boys have the right crunch and chewiness. Top it off with fresh light French Fries and you've got yourself a delicious meal.
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
Their food is grade A. Unlike other fast food restaurants, their beef and chicken actually taste like real food. And their food is very affordable and comes out quickly. Their menu has a wide range of options to pick for everyone in the family!
Julia Z.
Columbia, SC
Drinks at Wendy's are never good, but they're chicken is always tasty. Great salad options, especially in the summer with many lower calorie options always available. The fries-either you like them or you don't but they are pretty salty overall.
Carrie G.
Wendy's is a great place to eat when you are in the go. I feel that their ingredients are fresher than some places. I also appreciate their healthier choices, like chili, baked potato and salad. I loved their summer salads, especially the blueberry one. I hope they bring it back next summer.
Joy B.
Sheridan, WY
My son and I love the double stack cheeseburgers with a shared order of fries. I prefer their unsweetened ice tea for a beverage and my son loves the vanilla Frosty. We can usually eat there for just over $10.
Katheryn S.
Dunn, NC
It's nice to get something different at a fast food place every once in a while so I love Wendy's baked potatoes. The food is always fresh and the price isn't bad at all. My favorite is the spicy chicken and the sour cream and chives baked potato!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?