BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kendra H.
Randolph, MA
such a great alternative to mc donalds, tastes fresher, has better quality and ingredients. the burgers and chicken is great and tastes amazing the fries are naturally cut and is pretty subtle with their use of salt. love their strawberry lemonade too
Toya H.
I just have to say this first... bring back the GHOST PEPPER FRIES! And make them a regular on the menu. They are so good. Love Wendy's fries. The nuggets are becoming disgusting though. Love the chilli. It's so good with the chilli sauce. Cheap meal.
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
It really depends on the location to speak to quality and quickness, but overall they do decent. I love their spicy chicken sandwich; however, I loved their special spicy chicken with this jalapeño cheese but sadly they did away with it way too quick!
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
If you live breakfast sandwiches you have to try Wendy's Artisan sausage with egg, asiago cheese, and hollansaise. It's like having a breakfast sandwich from a gourmet restaurant for so cheap! Best fast food breakfast sandwich hands down.
Katie T.
Abilene, TX
Love their salads. They always have seasonal specials that I enjoy trying. I also love the dressing selection. On top of their salads their spicy nuggets and chili are fabulous. My favorite fast food restaurant.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
Wendy's is so accessible, it's almost always clean no matter where you go, and they have a TON of healthy options (although those can get pricey for fast food.) I love the taco salad and the chicken strawberry salad. Also, the Dave Thomas foundation cups are too sweet!
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
This is the go to place for my husband. Their hamburgers are really good as well as their fries. I personally prefer salads and they have really stepped their game up. Even though I have to go out of my way to purchase food from Wendys I don't mind.
Kira F.
The food is fairly average for the amount of time it takes, but they do use visibly fresh vegetables which is always a nice surprise at a fast food restaurant. Friendly environment inside of their shops as well.
Destiny P.
Brooklyn, OH
Love Wendy's so much. If I'm looking for a quick lunch I love Wendy's. Their burgers are always fresh, my favorite is the jr. bacon cheeseburger. One con is they have seasonal fries and I miss the ghost pepper ones! I'll still be returning no doubt.
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
I love Wendy's salads. The barbecue chicken is amazing, as is the spicy chicken caesar. And I always check the back of my receipt for a survey and coupon code. Their value meals are great too and the chili is a healthy option for a savory bite! Yummy!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?