BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Yasmin B.
I love going to Wendy's. I mainly eat their chicken sandwiches and their salads and they are so good!! The food is great quality for a good price. I have a slight obsession with their Mango Orange Chiller. It is so good!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I don't have a lot of good experience with Wendys. I feel as if they have consistently downgraded. Every once in a while I will get some good fries or cave and get a frosty but other than that Wendys tends to disappoint.
Kimberly E.
Greer, SC
I use to be a fan but I tried the new chicken sandwich that they attempted to make like chick fil a and I got sick and one time I had mold in my cheese. Yes it's affordable but I feel like you have to be cautious.
Toya H.
I just have to say this first... bring back the GHOST PEPPER FRIES! And make them a regular on the menu. They are so good. Love Wendy's fries. The nuggets are becoming disgusting though. Love the chilli. It's so good with the chilli sauce. Cheap meal.
Lindsey E.
Glen Carbon, IL
We love Wendy's on those rare occasions that we eat fast food because we can order off of the "Right Price, Right Size" menu. I can get my boys and I dinner for $10 or less and everyone walks away happy! We especially love the value fries and Frosty!
Brittany O.
Pulaski, VA
This is our go-to fast food restaurant! I love the quality of hamburger and it always tastes so great! We often visit weekly! I like that you have something everyone in my family likes and we can afford it on a tight budget! I will definitely be back!
Kim V.
Louisville, OH
I love Wendy's because of the variety of foods they offer, especially the sides you can get with each value meal. You're not limited to fries. You can get fruit, chili, and baked potatoes. I especially like the salads; they are very fresh and very filling. I usually grab a salad or burger once or twice a week. I also love the spicy chicken sandwich.
Sarah D.
Holly, MI
Chili is one of my go to items on the menu. The fries are usually good here if they are fresh. It is easy to feed my 4 year old here, he likes the chicken nuggets and the toy that comes with the children's meal.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
This is my standby quickie.... when I'm rushed and I need good quickly to keep the anger junkie that tries to rise up when I'm Hungry at bay, I swing in Wendy's and order me a spicy chicken combo..... my face and attitude changes with a quickness!!
Keara B.
I absolutely LOVE the Wendy's burgers. They taste so fresh and so real, which is the greatest part. I also enjoy the french fries because of the right balance between salty and crispy, but nothing too overwhelming.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?