BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kendra H.
Randolph, MA
such a great alternative to mc donalds, tastes fresher, has better quality and ingredients. the burgers and chicken is great and tastes amazing the fries are naturally cut and is pretty subtle with their use of salt. love their strawberry lemonade too
Kira F.
The food is fairly average for the amount of time it takes, but they do use visibly fresh vegetables which is always a nice surprise at a fast food restaurant. Friendly environment inside of their shops as well.
Katie T.
ABILENE, TX
Love their salads. They always have seasonal specials that I enjoy trying. I also love the dressing selection. On top of their salads their spicy nuggets and chili are fabulous. My favorite fast food restaurant.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
Wendy's is so accessible, it's almost always clean no matter where you go, and they have a TON of healthy options (although those can get pricey for fast food.) I love the taco salad and the chicken strawberry salad. Also, the Dave Thomas foundation cups are too sweet!
Priyanka P.
I love Wendy's chocolate shake . Like when i say love. I mean it. I and ive always loved them. Its disappointing that i can't have then anymore since Wendy's has such a poor reputation when it comes to fair trade.
Destiny G.
Once upon a time, Wendy's had good food. Their value menu was awesome and the food tasted good. Now it seems the prices have gone up but the food quality has gone down. I miss old menu items like their taco salad.
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
It really depends on the location to speak to quality and quickness, but overall they do decent. I love their spicy chicken sandwich; however, I loved their special spicy chicken with this jalapeño cheese but sadly they did away with it way too quick!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Wendys has recently brought back one of my favorites, the taco salad! They add their famous chili and chips to a salad and you can also top it with sour cream. It comes in two sizes and the small is really big and only around $4.00 which is a great deal!
Suzanne A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Wendy's has a good selection of food and drinks. You can't go wrong with a salad that is actually healthy or a kids meal that fills you up. They have decent prices and a nice menu of burgers, sandwiches and sides.
Destiny P.
Brooklyn, OH
Love Wendy's so much. If I'm looking for a quick lunch I love Wendy's. Their burgers are always fresh, my favorite is the jr. bacon cheeseburger. One con is they have seasonal fries and I miss the ghost pepper ones! I'll still be returning no doubt.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?