BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Alexis P.
Grimes, IA
I love Wendy's! It is found mostly everywhere that you're located. It is very affordable! I usually get the cheeseburger deluxe and fries! Their frostys are also very good! Only con is, that it's not a place to eat all the time because of the greasiness!
Renee W.
Wendy's is usually fairly fast on getting my order ready and I very rarely have any mistakes with my order. Most of the prices are reasonable, although a few items seem a bit overpriced to me. Overall, Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food franchises.
darkskin e.
Although they have good burgers, drinks, shakes and fries, my absolute favorite things at dennys at the breakfast items. More specifically the fresh baked oatmeal bar and the sunny side up burger. Order fries and a honest green tea. You'll thank me
Wendy R.
dover, MA
Among all the fast food hamburger restaurants, this one is by far the best, the meat doesn't look like is made out of paper and I love that they let use pick chilli as a side, their fried potatoes are also very natural looking and not overgreasy
Megan R.
Allendale, MI
I love wendy's lol. Probably more on the "expensive" side of fast food but not like a sit-down restaurant. I find it a little more "healthy" than other fast food restaurants in my opinion. Pretty decent quality for what you're paying. Great frosty's too
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
I have a Wendy's right down the way from my work and it is my favorite place to go. I can get my plain double cheeseburger fix and my coworkers can get their salads, so we are both very happy and full for a great price.
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA
I rarely have a wrong order here, the burgers are fresh and they always taste great. Plus, my daughter will actually eat the chicken from here. This is always our go to fast food restaurant for the quality and price.
LaTaya N.
I am a frosty fanatic! There is nothing better than the frosties, Caesar side salad and French fries. I'm
Not a huge burger person so that is my meal every time. I am a frequent frosty customer, I love freezing them overnight!
Heather O.
Sunderland, MA
Reasonably cheap options for a quick lunch, but low quality food items. Full-size meals are nearly as expensive as a sit-down diner, although not as satisfying. I really like their spicy chicken sandwich and the jr. bacon cheeseburger. I will keep eating there, but it's nothing to write home about.
Kayla h.
I love Wendy's chili and I also love their jr. cheeseburger deluxe. I feel the price for the chili is a little high. I feel alot of thieir prices have gone up recently, but the value menu is still somewhat affordable.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?