BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Alexis O.
Trenton, NJ
I love Wendy's so much! Of course when I'm busy and have to get something quick to eat Wendy's is the place I go. I live their chicken nuggets, chicken sandwiches, baked potatoes and especially their chili. There service is quick as there suppose to be too.
Molly S.
What do they put in their chicken nuggets?! They are so delicious! The perfect burst of flavor in every bite. I also enjoy their baked potatoes. The only down fall is their often out of potatoes or do not have them prepared whenever I visit my local Wendys.
AURELIA M.
Kettering, OH
I really enjoy wendys food, but am very disappointed in a lot of the drive thru service in my area. The food is sometimes cold or incorrect, even with the simplest orders. overall, still one of my favorite burger chains
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
I used to go to Wendy's every Friday after school with my friend and order their bacon cheeseburger. My kids love their spicy nuggets. I haven't found another fast food place that has spicy nuggets like they do. But it's very oily and sometimes they use the same oil enough to taste bitter. I would recommend it for some things, but it's not my first choice in fast food!
Logan S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Wendy's is one of my go-to's, especially when my budget is tight for the month. Their four for four is my favorite meal there. The junior bacon cheeseburger, nuggets, fries, and a drink is just the right amount of food to fill me up after a long day at work.
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
Wendy's is my #1 fast food spot. I love everything they offer from their burgers to their chicken nuggets. They have their famous frosties which are amazing and kid friendly too. Love when they bring back their summer salads and items such as their taco salad
SALLY M.
Love Wendy's in the winter time when I'm on the go and I want something warm to eat I will get their chili with extra cheese put in it and onion they have really good chili so happy they have a drive-through that you don't even have to get out of your car in the
Ruth W.
Clinton, CT
I love their spicy chicken sandwich. It's one of my absolute go choose. Also dipping fries and a chocolate frosty is never a bad way to go not in the mood for a frosty tried dunking them in the sweet and sour sauce!!
Kerry W.
Miamisburg, OH
Wendy's is mostly just another fast food restaurant. The food is edible and the barbecue sauce is actually pretty good. I really don't eat much fast food, but Wendy's is usually pretty fast and does the job. I have had some pretty poor experiences, but those were mostly related to employees and not the food itself. Overall, not terrible, but not great.
Sierria F.
Toledo, OH
I eat a decent amount of Wendy's, but that's sort of a job hazard. That being said, I know how the food is stored and prepped and it really is worth spending a little extra, especially when it comes to the salads and burgers because it honestly IS fresh.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?