BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
AURELIA M.
Kettering, OH
I really enjoy wendys food, but am very disappointed in a lot of the drive thru service in my area. The food is sometimes cold or incorrect, even with the simplest orders. overall, still one of my favorite burger chains
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
Not a fan of their food, never have been. I don't go often, and if i go, it won't be my choice. Their drive-thru is pretty quick because they're never busy. I guess their food is good quality, but it's not my first choice.
Abby B.
Cincinnati, OH
Wendy's is a real hit or miss for us. I love the Junior Bacon Cheese Burger and their nuggets, however our Wendy's always is out of baked potatoes. As for the fries, I haven't liked them much since they changed the formula. I miss the old Wendy's fries. If you don't get a super fresh batch they aren't great. Sometimes they're great. Sometimes not so much.
Rachel M.
Richmond, KY
I LOVE WENDYS. it is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. The only downside to Wendy's is that depending on what you get it can get pretty pricey. I always get the spicy chicken asiago sandwich. They always put the perfect amount of sauce on the sandwich.
Michelle J.
I frequently get Wendy's chicken nuggets. They are always fresh and just the right amount of crunch per bite in to tender chicken. I love that it's on their dollar menu! You can get them as a four peice or six. Spicy or regular.
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I love Wendy's food it actually taste like food and not fake and unhealthy I lover there backed potatoes with soure cream and chives there so good and the famous chilly and frys I would most definitely recommend Wendy's
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I like their chili with the spicy sauce because it's nice and filling without being too much. They skimp on the onions and cheese though. I find I don't enjoy their spicy chicken anymore and their bread is weird tasting and shiny now. I like their wraps better.
Juliet K.
I love Wendy's. I do a lot of travel and their salads are just nicer and crisper than going to any other generic fast food establishment of a similar price range and accessibility. It's nice to be able to eat something fresher than any other available option.
Kelsey O.
Vernon, NJ
Wendy's has great food for being a fast food place. You really cannot go wrong with anything that you order from there. I love their Chocolate Frosty and their 99 cent menu.. It is perfect if you are trying to watch a budget and it is quick! I would recommend
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
I really like the variety that Wendy's has. Their salads are so good and they can make any one of them a half size, which is perfect for the price. They have great food. Its a bit pricey for being a fast food restaurant but the quality of food makes up for it.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?