BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
olivia m.
Mooresville, IN
I have recently been in love with Wendy's Honest Tropical Green Tea! It is DELICIOUS. Also, my current favorite food item is the Fresh Mozzarella Chicken Sandwich. It is Heaven in your mouth. It is high quality and does not taste like fast food at all. It has a marinated chicken breast, spring mix, fresh slices of mozzarella cheese, balsamic diced tomatoes and a mouth watering creamy basil pesto sauce. I cannot get enough of Wendy's right now, they are dominating the sandwich game.
Avery B.
Portsmouth, RI
I love their food and it seems pretty high quality, especially their Chicken Wraps. I find the service is not as fast as other places but is usually really good. Their new restaurants are very clean and large but I usually stick to the drive through. This is my favorite place for fast food because of the quality of the food and the price. I especially love the fries and dipping them in chocolate frosties.
Tiffani M.
The food is pretty good. I always wonder however, why their fries are always super salty. I usually go there for their chicken sandwiches. They're a killer! I've had some bad moments as well unfortunately. There's times where it's almost like they aren't listening to you when you order. I've had quite a few time where my order wasn't correct.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I have always been a fan of Wendy's. The burgers are yummy chicken is not disgustingly fake and the New four-for-four Deal they have is awesome. I am in love with the new Baconator fries although I do miss the old school fries that They used to have. However, the fries I get from Wendy's still end up in my chocolate Frosty every single time.
Mylane B.
I go to Wendy's during nights that I need a quick and cheap dinner. Their four for four special is the best deal that they have, however this is not a special that is run 24/7. Wendy's definitely has the best chicken nuggets of all the fast food chains, but I always go without the fries. If you are feeling really adventurous, dipping your nuggets in a chocolate frosty gives the best sweet/salty combo!
Brooklyn K.
Churchville, VA
The BBQ Chicken Ranch salad is overall an okay pick. I'm allergic to Gluten so my options are limited at Wendy's. I hate that the salads are pre made and can't be customized for costumers needs. It's a lot of calories and sometimes the dressing has a weird taste to it. I get this when I have no other options available to me. I wouldn't recommend
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Wendy's is by far my favorite fast food restaurant. Always has the freshest ingredients in my opinion. Their stuff is made throughout the day so you know its not just sitting around in a warmer to be served to you later. Their burgers and chicken sandwiches are amazing..... but you gotta get a frosty if you're going for the full experience (and be sure to dip your fries in it)
Yennifer R.
Love this restaurant a little more then McDonald's. I'll tell you why, because their sandwiches. I personally believe their burgers and chicken sandwiches taste and look way more apprizing then McDonald. It's also extremely affordable for a person on the go. I don't recommend people to eat this everyday, because it is unhealthy, but if you're on the go this should be your choice for fast food.
Adam S.
St Petersburg, FL
I recently decided to follow a Ketogenic diet which means little to no carbs. Wendy's has made that transition very easy for me.  On a day I don't want to cook, I go and get the baconator with out the bun. The quality of the food is much better than the competitors. And unlike many other fast food places, when I asked for no bun, they don't give it a second thought, my sandwich always comes out in a plastic dish on a bed of lettuce with condiments on the side.
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
Love Wendy's! Except the chicken nuggets..just not a huge nugget fan though honestly. Can I just say one thing..Wendy's can you please please pleaseeeeeeeee bring back the pulled pork fries with the red onions and cheese? They were the best things ever. And while the food is good, I have to give them only 4 stars because the Wendy's by us has crappy employees and it's such slow service. Love the chocolate frosty's junior bacon cheeseburgers and the 4 for 4!!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?