BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Molly S.
What do they put in their chicken nuggets?! They are so delicious! The perfect burst of flavor in every bite. I also enjoy their baked potatoes. The only down fall is their often out of potatoes or do not have them prepared whenever I visit my local Wendys.
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
Am I the only one that dips their fries in the chocolate frostys?? My husband thinks it's so weird but it's sooooooo good!!! That's about the only thing I eat from Wendy's, but I'll occasionally get a junior bacon cheeseburger
Abby B.
Cincinnati, OH
Wendy's is a real hit or miss for us. I love the Junior Bacon Cheese Burger and their nuggets, however our Wendy's always is out of baked potatoes. As for the fries, I haven't liked them much since they changed the formula. I miss the old Wendy's fries. If you don't get a super fresh batch they aren't great. Sometimes they're great. Sometimes not so much.
Juliet K.
I love Wendy's. I do a lot of travel and their salads are just nicer and crisper than going to any other generic fast food establishment of a similar price range and accessibility. It's nice to be able to eat something fresher than any other available option.
Stanislava I.
Woodhaven, NY
There are always a few constants at Wendy's. Apathetic employees, check. Delicious baked potatoes, check. Baconators, check. The weird mix your own soda fountain? CHECK. They really do deliver on the taste and the value though.
Kelsey O.
Vernon, NJ
Wendy's has great food for being a fast food place. You really cannot go wrong with anything that you order from there. I love their Chocolate Frosty and their 99 cent menu.. It is perfect if you are trying to watch a budget and it is quick! I would recommend
Logan S.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Wendy's is one of my go-to's, especially when my budget is tight for the month. Their four for four is my favorite meal there. The junior bacon cheeseburger, nuggets, fries, and a drink is just the right amount of food to fill me up after a long day at work.
AURELIA M.
Kettering, OH
I really enjoy wendys food, but am very disappointed in a lot of the drive thru service in my area. The food is sometimes cold or incorrect, even with the simplest orders. overall, still one of my favorite burger chains
Mandy B.
I LOVE Wendy's chicken nuggets. They are crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside. I love the fact that they aren't high in calories and are satisfying on their own. I like to pair it with the strawberry lemonade.
Jamie S.
Anderson, SC
Wendy's has great prices and great food to be a fast food chain. Their JBC is a great sandwich for an even better price! If I'm in a hurry and craving a burger, Wendy's is definitely my go to place to get a cheap meal.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?