BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Like most restaurants, I have a "usual" that I get each time. As far as Wendy's, I enjoy their spicy chicken nuggets and french fries. I've never been disappointed in the quality of both items. That being said, they're always crispy and leave me satisfied after!
Audra B.
Fantastic food, and great customer service. The food is always hot and fresh, and they always get the order correct. I visit about once every couple months and can always afford something. 10/10 every time. Would reccomend.
Sydney C.
We love going to Wendy's because the burgers taste so great and we like that they have organic drinks and have good salads for days when we want to be good and healthy. We go at least once a month, we try not to eat out too much, but this is a nice place to visit!
Julie P.
Burgers are consistently good... Their vegetables are always fresh.
Their breadedchicken sandwiches have dropped I. Quality over the years... They used to use a better quality roll, the breading is a lower quality, and even the thickness of the chicken is reduced.
Iva B.
Jersey City, NJ
I have a go to meal when I'm at Wendy's. I always get the 10 piece spicy nuggets sweet & sour sauce with fries and a strawberry lemonade. It's so delicious, I love their spicy nuggets because it's the right amount of spice.
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
Wendy's is one of my go to spots. The burger taste very fresh, The buns are always so warm, and they have the best chicken nuggets in my opinion. Wendy's has the best dollar menu as well. Wendy's is very affordable and has something for everyone from vegan to meat eaters to dessert.  Wendy's never disappoints.
Trina W.
Bremerton , WA
For fast food hamburgers, Wendy's is the absolute best! They are fresh, made to order and I really appreciate that they cater to low carb eaters! One of the biggest kudos I can give is that they use super fresh and crunchy lettuce! That makes a huge difference!
Laura F.
Avon, NC
I love the direction they are heading! The new grilled chicken sandwich is fantastic. I love the spring mix they use and the roll. Whole grain! I wish more fast food places did this. But this is what makes Wendy's stand out!
Abby F.
I don't go to Wendy's very often but when I do I have a nice time. I usually g on the cheap side and don't pay a lot. I appreciate the 4 for 4 menu options I think that's a great option to have. I would definitely recommend.
Megan C.
I love Wendy's frosty and chili but that's It honestly. I don't like anything else on the menu but the Chili is so amazing I keep coming back, I haven't been for 3 years though but I haven't been to any fast food for quite awhile. But I highly recommend the chili and chocolate frosty (it has the perfect amount of chocolate)
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?