BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Affordable, fast, taste good. Something always on the menu for someone. I love their frosty's! They are locally convenient. I find they have decent quality food for for the price you pay and for it being a fast food restaurants!
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
Wendys is fast food that you don't feel quite as bad about afterwards. I can't speak to whether or not it's any healthier, but it tastes great and doesn't feel as heavy. Their value menu is full of great eats at reasonable portions, so it's still an affordable option.
Jhianna M.
Valdosta, GA
Great customer service and is now beating the market with their Four4Four menu. Very employees who greet you in a professional manner. Speedy drive thru and food is always made neatly unlike most other fast food burger places.
Amanda B.
Love their chicken sandwiches, the chicken tastes fresh and the waffle fries are awesome. the restaurants are always clean and modern looking, and the food is always good quality. Seems more healthy than other fast food options
Alaina T.
Wendy's isn't my favorite place in the world but it's still very good. The quality of food is much better than their competitors and it's pretty affordable. I don't eat meat so I get salads and have no complaints at all. Would highly recommend
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
Wendy's is everywhere and they have some of the best options for a healthy choice. We a lot so we wouldn't be 400 pounds after moving across the country for food. The have really awesome salads and who doesn't love a frosty!!??
Stefany R.
Their food is the best and keeps getting better! I enjoy the chicken sandwich and single no cheese because they're filling. I also do not feel as if I'm weighed down after eating here. It's a affordable restaurant to frequent
Audra B.
Fantastic food, and great customer service. The food is always hot and fresh, and they always get the order correct. I visit about once every couple months and can always afford something. 10/10 every time. Would reccomend.
Jessica M.
Greeley, CO
I prefer Wendy's over McDonald's any day. Maybe because it taste better and looks more fresh. I love their chicken nuggets because they're not stale. Good quality meat and I love they're lemonade! Blueberry is my favorite!
Laura F.
Avon, NC
I love the direction they are heading! The new grilled chicken sandwich is fantastic. I love the spring mix they use and the roll. Whole grain! I wish more fast food places did this. But this is what makes Wendy's stand out!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?