BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
Wendys is fast food that you don't feel quite as bad about afterwards. I can't speak to whether or not it's any healthier, but it tastes great and doesn't feel as heavy. Their value menu is full of great eats at reasonable portions, so it's still an affordable option.
Wendy's is highly under rated in my humble opinion. I quite enjoy their range of salads. They have two sizes of each salad to choose from and recently added several interesting options including a Mediterranean and BBQ salad... but the chicken Cesar salad is a great classic option.
Stefany R.
Their food is the best and keeps getting better! I enjoy the chicken sandwich and single no cheese because they're filling. I also do not feel as if I'm weighed down after eating here. It's a affordable restaurant to frequent
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
Wendys is awesome!! the food is delicious and is always a good greasy snack you need! its fast and convenient and the ice cream is alway refreshing. I go when I'm at the mall because its in the center. Its a bit out of the way any other time
Cullen B.
Danville, KY
There are two types of diners that visit Wendy's. Those that enjoy dipping their fries in a frosty and those like me who would rather dip their fries in a big bowl of chili. There chili is legit my absolute favorite. A total comfort food around this time of the year.
Tiffany L.
Pickerington, OH
Wendy's is just about the only fast food that, to me, doesn't taste like pure oil. I love the flavor of their burgers and their breaded chicken products. Wendy's is a little expensive in comparison to other burger fast food places but I pay it because it tastes better.
Aly R.
Athens, OH
Wendy's is great for on the go if you want a quick and cheap meal. Their 4 for $4 meal is a great value! They have amazing hamburgers and chicken nuggets, so I love the 4 for $4 meal because you don't have to choose between them and you get both! Wendy's always offers lot of options for a fast food place which makes it always nice to go to and not get the same thing.
Stephanie F.
Honestly one of my all time favorite fast food restaurants. You can feel the food being healthier than Burger King or McDonald's and it tastes better on top of that! The chili is delicious and so are their burgers and fries! Their frosty is to die for!! Worth a try!
Alaina T.
Wendy's isn't my favorite place in the world but it's still very good. The quality of food is much better than their competitors and it's pretty affordable. I don't eat meat so I get salads and have no complaints at all. Would highly recommend
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Affordable, fast, taste good. Something always on the menu for someone. I love their frosty's! They are locally convenient. I find they have decent quality food for for the price you pay and for it being a fast food restaurants!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?