BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kelly K.
Sooooooo super glad the taco salad is back! This was one of my faves on the go whenever I wanted something filling that wasn't a burger and fries. There are just a few items on the menu I choose and this was certainly one of them.
Marina J.
LOOOOOOOOOOVE the Chocolate Frosties, and the fact that unlike McDonald's, my fries are ALWAYS made fresh! Yeah, I know, first world problem, but if I am ordering fries against my better judgement, they'd better at least be hot! :)
Danielle C.
Out of all the fast food restaurants I go to, this goes to my top 5 favorites. I love their 4 for $4 combo and would get full right away with just the given food. Their food is always tasty and there is always good customer service.
lacramioara W.
Taylor, MI
Personally I have always loved Wendy's , it's my go to fast food restaurant. I've been going there since I was a kid and I now take my kids. I love their new deals and their ultimate chicken grill sandwhich. I love that their chicken is always juicy and fresh and not dry.
Alexis A.
Wendy 'S is one of my favorite fast food restaurants! I only wish we had one locally. Service is always fast and friendly. The food is really great. Even their dollar menu items taste amazing! They have the best fast food hamburgers for sure!!
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love all their salads and their new grilled chicken sandwiches. I feel out of most fast food places it's not as unhealthy as McDonald or burger king. The quality of the salads for the price is great and I also love their baked potatoes.
Stephanie B.
Titusville
Wendy's is one of my go-to fast food restaurants! They have alternatives to their menu where you can find a healthier option! The quality is good and my favorite item would have to be the baked potato. I would recommend to others.
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
Los mejores nuggets de pollo! Amo el pollo de así que esto es básicamente lo ue siempre pido
Si q eso l sumamos la salsa BBQ... Es para morir lentamente
Me gusta su chilli tambi y sus papas al horno
No soy amant e a la amburgu das, pero todo lo demás me encanta
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
The spicy chicken sandwich is my go to with a loaded baked potato and a bowl of chili. I love me some wendys. They also have healthy choices for my husband who is on a diet. My kids also love eating their nuggets and their fries.
Jadon P.
I absolutely love this place! The chicken actually taste like real chicken and the chicken is basically one whole breast! My favorite item is the home style chicken sandwich with honey mustard, bacon and onion. Would 100% recommend!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?