BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Luan M.
Pickerington, OH
I love Wendy's Frosty's!! They come in chocolate or vanilla, or you can combine the two flavors. they are creamy, rich and quite filling. They are reasonably priced and are just the right dessert after lunch! I highly recommend them!
Charna H.
My husband loves this place, I don't. The food is never hot enough. I know it's supposedly never frozen but for food that was never frozen it's never really hot either. Price wise it's nice but I really dread eating here with the exception of their fries.
Amber P.
Of all the fast food restaurants, I'd drive out of my way to get to a Wedny's. The food tastes fresh and real! The burgers are always juicy and savory, the fries with the sea salt are the best in the business, and my absolutel favorite spicy chicken sandwich is real chicken and always hits the spot! I've even taught my kids how to dunk their fries in their frosties -- the best!!
Kimberly Jet U.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
my go to comfort food would be wendys. i love their frosty and baconator. their signature ice tea is what i love as well. its affordable and the price suffice the quality of the food they have. we have easy access to wendys so its really convenient to order food from them.
Adrian G.
San Jose, CA
This used to be at the top of the burger chain but has since dropped down to number two on my list. If you haven't had some of their food I advised you to try out their spicy nuggets first. Yes yes their spicy nuggets are amazing!
Kristin P.
Lexington, SC
Great food, fast service. Typically conveniently located. Love the Son of Baconator combo meal. Perfect size for me. And of course I have to pick up a Jr Frosty to top it off.
Alicia H.
Greenville, NC
My family loves wendy's. They have a great selection and awesome prices!

I love that the kid's meals are only 1.99! I also like that the toy is usually something productive. Something to get active with or something to build.

The food is always fresh, hot and delicious!
Casey L.
Rockland, ID
Wendys has great food for a fast choice when it's fresh. If you ask for fries no salt they will make you fresh fries but they do have a 10 minute hold time on their burgers after they're made. If you can get them to make you a fresh burger it's one of the best. We love the baconater and the spicy chicken sandwich.
Their salads are also pretty good.
Jessica A.
Orlando , Fl
I always enjoy something fast that doesn't taste like it was sitting around for a while. My all time favorite meal here is a seasonal item during the summer. That's right I'm talking about the summer salad. The fruit was so big and fresh and the dressing complimented it so well. I will definitely be awaiting this salad this summer.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA
I love Wendy's 4 for $4 meal! I usually can't eat everything that comes with it but it is such a good deal. Typically myself and a friend will share it. I love the fries and I like that the meat is not frozen like most fast food.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?