BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I am not a huge fan of fast food, but when I need something quick and I am on the go, Wendy's is always where I stop. I don't go often but I do enjoy their chili and lemonades they now offer. It is fairly priced and the chicken is pretty good quality compared to Mcdonalds.
Christine D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is good food for an okay price. We only eat off of the value menu. All of the really delicious looking stuff is like $6.00 for the sandwich alone and $8.00 for the combo, that is a rip off. Lower these prices so the rest of us can enjoy your delicious looking sandwiches!!!!
Morgan G.
Rochester, PA
Always fresh, never frozen ingredients!!! I love that they brought the taco salad back! I'm just waiting for them to bring back the southwest chicken strips!!! My all time favorite growing up as a kid! Spicy chicken sandwich is my go-to!
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Wendy's tends to have good quality fast food. I usually get their spicy chicken nuggets and love their sauce. Their burgers and fries are pretty good too. We usually shop here when we have coupons since it's a bit pricier than say McDonald's.
Melissa C.
Sand Point, AK
My favorite place to go when I'm craving a burger! I get the baconator every time I go because it's so good! I go about once a month. It's a little more pricey than somewhere like McDonald's but I don't get an upset stomach like I do with their food.
Daniel C.
Columbus
Wendy's is a really good fast food restaurant they have the new fries and they also have the 4 for $4 menu option which is 4 items for $4 which I think is really cool and I get a lot for me when I eat there because it's convenient. A lot of the windies also had the freestyle machine which allows you to get vanilla Coke orange Coke or any kind of drink mix that you want.
Taylor J.
I absolutely love Wendy's food, their baconators' are my favorite and I love their fries but I do think they use a lot of salt on their fries and I don't really like that. Also some of the Wendy's that I go to have very rude workers but the franchise as a whole is incredible.
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
WENDY'S FOUR FOR FOUR. Best deal of the century. I love Wendy's chicken nuggets and spicy chicken sandwich. Wendy's is one of the only fast food restaurants I'm not scared of eating- their chicken is always a solid go to. Wendy's fries aren't my favorite, but they have plenty of other great options at decent prices to make up for it.
Kaylee F.
Wendy's is awesome they have so many different choices to choose from. Did you know you can change the regular chicken nuggets to spicy nuggets it's delicious! If you're from the south and love spice then you should definitely try it!
Katherin N.
Wendy's siempre ha sido el fast food favorito de mi papa, lo tenemos muy cerca de casa y cada vez que como ahi me acuerdo de mi papa, me encanta! el precio es bastante accesible, y aunque las cosas estan un poco rudas en Venezuela de vez en cuando uno se puede dar sus gusticos y momentos de flojera y simplemente comer en Wendy's
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?