BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
I haven't eaten at a Wendy's in a few months and my town only got a Wendy's about a year ago...yes, it's a very small town. The last time I ate there I got a hamburger and some cheese fries. Nothing spectacular about it, but I didn't hate it
Bridget B.
Wendy's is still bomb and hasn't changed in the decades that I've been eating it. Still a little expensive for fast food, but the Wendy's taste is original and can't be found anywhere else. Service in my area is ehhhh...a little shaky though.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
love the spicy crispy chicken sandwich. We also love the value menu there. The food is a lot better quality than most fast food so we try to go there when we have to get something quick. Now I want a spicy crispy chicken, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Makayla R.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love going to Wendy's when I'm craving cheeseburgers. I don't know what it is, but they're cheeseburgers always hits the spot. They're just so juicy and the fact that I can order a frosty to go with my fries is perfect!!! And they also have root beer, that's a major plus in my book!
Rebecca L.
Who doesn't love Wendy's. I love the fries and especially the burgers. I wish we had one closer to me because I have to drive across town to go there. I love the chicken nuggets too. When I'm near I always stop by and use the drive through.
Christine D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is good food for an okay price. We only eat off of the value menu. All of the really delicious looking stuff is like $6.00 for the sandwich alone and $8.00 for the combo, that is a rip off. Lower these prices so the rest of us can enjoy your delicious looking sandwiches!!!!
Sarah-Rochelle A.
Fresno, CA
I work very close to a Wendy's and go there often for lunch. I love the Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad, and the Spicy chicken nuggets! The chili is perfect on a cold day, or if you need a delicious protein boost! I love Wendy's so much! The customer service is always top notch as well.
Ashley T.
Las Vegas, NV
I always get the Spicy Chicken sandwich. It's been a long time favorite item. The new fries that the company switched over to a few years ago are probably among my favorite fast food fries. I don't regularly eat fast food but I feel Wendy's is a somehwat better option than others.
Yahayra V.
Wendy's is hands down my #1 place to get burgers. I really enjoyed the four for four combo deal they had going on! I like how they always have quality ingredients, the service is good (most of the time), and the food never feels greasy like other fast food places...
Morgan G.
Rochester, PA
Always fresh, never frozen ingredients!!! I love that they brought the taco salad back! I'm just waiting for them to bring back the southwest chicken strips!!! My all time favorite growing up as a kid! Spicy chicken sandwich is my go-to!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?