BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Wendy's is pretty good, but also pretty expensive for fast food.  I like the baconator, spicy chicken sandwich, and both the chocolate and vanilla frosty.  I'm sure this is everyone's favorite, but I always dip my fries in my frosty, that's the only way to eat it right!
Stacy O.
Binghamton, NY
Wendy's is THE go-to drive thru restaurant for me.  I just find everything fresher from Wendy's than other "drive thru" food establishments.  Their burgers are absolutely THE best (we don't have an In-and-Out where I live) in our 3 hour area.  I do wish the drive thru paid a little bit more attention to the orders, because I have gotten hosed before, and I just can't help but think of Joe Pesci's line from Lethal Weapon 2... "They ____ you at the drive thru".  But this happens at every drive thru restaurant.
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
I love the spicy chicken nuggets they are some of the best nuggets in the fast food chains in our area. the updated French fries with sea salt are delicious. They have a taste that is not often found outside of sit down restaurants. I cannot forget the iconic frosty.My kids enjoy dipping their fries and nuggets in their frosty. I would recommend Wendys for your fast food dining pleasure.
Katrina W.
Wendy's is my favorite go-to fast food restaurant. The 4 for $4 is so worth it, and it's the perfect amount of food with a good variety. I always get a burger, spicy chicken nuggets, fries, and a blueberry pineapple chiller, and it's such a delicious way to treat myself for a really low cost! Wendy's also has amazing specials like Baconator fries, which are super yummy!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Ahhh! The reason I am fat. I love everything about Wendy's from the sandwiches to the salads. I get the 4 for $4 all the time. The salads are unique but good. The apple cob salads are the best. I can't explain how the baked potatoes their saved my life when I had all four of my wisdom teeth surgically remove and could eat nothing but that. Wendy's will always be a favorite.
Claudia V.
My family loves Wendy's. Only because their dollar chicken burgers. We go as much as we can because of their free frosty. It's affordable for me because of their dollar menu and the sandwiches are affordable and filling. To me better than McDonald's. We keep coming back though only because of the key chain frosty deal they do. We go here as often as we can for the frosty. I don't like their salads because they all have blue cheese and there's not a way for them to take it off.
Yolanda D.
Lindy's especially right before for four deal what a great price I like they me it pays good but I can sit there a Wendy's all day this is something that I enjoy it probably every blue moon but I'll guess I'll get when you have a 3 out of 5 I love a nuggets and made in the a.m. Frosty's so but they burgers, small wish they were a little bit bigger but okay.
Brandy Z.
Wendy's is super good. They can be a little pricey. They have a lot of food options, as well as drink options. I have only to complaints, every time my daughter gets apple's in her kids meal they are going bad or are already bad. With that said, when I contact customer service they tell me that they're sorry and that I can get a free item...fine, but I just have to tell the manager. I think they should do coupons because I feel like just saying I get something free isn't going to work.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
My favorite fast food restuarant! The quality of the food is so much better than any other fast food chain I've tried. My all time favorite is the Asiago Ranch Chicken Sandwich. It never fails to be delicious. A bit more pricey than most fast food but your tummy will thank you. The value menu is pretty extensive for those trying to save some money.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
I used to work for Wendy's and I know for sure that although their meat and fries and chicken are frozen, they are freshly fried with clean oil and are as healthy as a fast food restaurant can be... At least my Wendy's, lol. I go all the time for their dollar meal crispy chicken sandwiches and cheeseburgers! and the baconator fries are to die for!!!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?