BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Michelle O.
I love Wendy's and like that they are open late. The Asiago Chicken Sandwich is my favorite menu item. My daughter loves the chicken nuggets. I wish they offered better happy meal toys. I like their French fries and love the chocolate frosty's.
Hillary S.
I like Wendys chicken sandwiches the best. I really enjoy their side salad option and get it every time I order. I personally don't like their burgers very much and feel they are just lacking overall in taste. The fries are never salted when I have gotten them so I never get those anymore.
Michelle V.
Monroe Township, NJ
I use to be a big fan of wendys till the other night i got a chixken sandwich and it tasted horrible and the fries were so salty it was like going into the ocean
Fatima M.
Wendy's fries are my favorite fast food fries. I also really love their chicken nuggets. I feel like their food is clean and not as bad for you as others. Everything is at a great price too! I really recommend coming here if you need something quick.
Rachelle B.
Marietta, Ga
I have always loved wendy's... I have fond memories of going there with my grandparents before it was considered fast food but it was more a sit down restaurant that served so much more than burgers! It was real meals and always fresh! It was the chick til a of my era only with beef😂😂
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Their Apple Pecan Chicken salad is amazing! It is my favorite. The dressing that comes with it is perfect pairing. Great quality for a good price. Con is the pecans are high in fat and calories but are so delicious you want extra which defeats the whole eating a healthy salad thing.
Makayla R.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love going to Wendy's when I'm craving cheeseburgers. I don't know what it is, but they're cheeseburgers always hits the spot. They're just so juicy and the fact that I can order a frosty to go with my fries is perfect!!! And they also have root beer, that's a major plus in my book!
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
What I like about the facilities is that you feel comfortable, I like their food, hamburgers have a ddivino and more recently hot flavor. I love chocolate ice cream Wendys know pure chocolate.The chips are divine and crispy, not to mention their salads.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
I haven't eaten at a Wendy's in a few months and my town only got a Wendy's about a year ago...yes, it's a very small town. The last time I ate there I got a hamburger and some cheese fries. Nothing spectacular about it, but I didn't hate it
Deirdre C.
Their chicken nuggets are my favorite from any place ever! They are very delicious, the seasoning used on the better as well. The prices are always good, and I haven't had a bad experience eating wendys since I was very little. I love them!!!!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?