BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Amanda R.
Great burgers, salads, fries, and frosties. Wendy's also supports foster children and adoption in the community, and I like that. Most locations have the Coke remix machines and this is a favorite of kids because they can invent their own soda flavor. Also, frosties with French fries.
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
What I like about the facilities is that you feel comfortable, I like their food, hamburgers have a ddivino and more recently hot flavor. I love chocolate ice cream Wendys know pure chocolate.The chips are divine and crispy, not to mention their salads.
McKay P.
Orem, UT
Wendy's! It's the best! I'm a huge fan of the chili and baked potatoes. It's delicious when you mix them together too ❤️️ one of the best things is you can pay $2 for a keychain that can get you a free little frosty every day for a year! By far one of my favorite fast food restaurants.
Bridget B.
Wendy's is still bomb and hasn't changed in the decades that I've been eating it. Still a little expensive for fast food, but the Wendy's taste is original and can't be found anywhere else. Service in my area is ehhhh...a little shaky though.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
love the spicy crispy chicken sandwich. We also love the value menu there. The food is a lot better quality than most fast food so we try to go there when we have to get something quick. Now I want a spicy crispy chicken, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Makayla R.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love going to Wendy's when I'm craving cheeseburgers. I don't know what it is, but they're cheeseburgers always hits the spot. They're just so juicy and the fact that I can order a frosty to go with my fries is perfect!!! And they also have root beer, that's a major plus in my book!
Rebecca L.
Who doesn't love Wendy's. I love the fries and especially the burgers. I wish we had one closer to me because I have to drive across town to go there. I love the chicken nuggets too. When I'm near I always stop by and use the drive through.
Ashley T.
Las Vegas, NV
I always get the Spicy Chicken sandwich. It's been a long time favorite item. The new fries that the company switched over to a few years ago are probably among my favorite fast food fries. I don't regularly eat fast food but I feel Wendy's is a somehwat better option than others.
Canda K.
Sunriver, OR
I'm not a big fast food eater but I think Wendy's is far and above any of the others. You feel like your eating a real hamburger vs. a over processed one from one of the other places. Wendy's is just better quality and it tastes WAY better
Amy M.
Cincinnati, OH
Well I guarantee about 80% of you have already tried Wendy's the food's good but it's starting to not be that great it's cold a lot when you get it or it's been sitting too long are the fries are cooked through and a lot of times people read They're talking on cell phones either taking her order being rude to customers I think they need to evaluate some of their stores mostly in Cincinnati
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?