BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Janna L.
Waynesville, OH
I get the Junior bacon cheeseburger and an order of chicken nuggets. Love both of them, but it sometimes depends on what city I am in before I stop at a Wendy's. The ones in Lebanon, Ohio and Springboro, Ohio are pretty awesome, but it seems like most of the other ones I visit just do not have the same type of quality. They are more about quantity instead of quality, unlike the two I mentioned above.
Jenna A.
I get the same thing every time I go to wendys. A junior bacon cheeseburger burger with lettuce onion mayo and mustard! Most of the time the store messes up and puts tomatoes on it. But in my opinion Wendy's has the best fast food fries around!
Pam K.
Best chicken nuggets on the planet! Especially dipped in a frosty. Sounds gross but so good! Try the lemonade, its so good! Their meals are affordable, especially the new 4 for 4 meal. Best value! Always have quick service and polite employees.
Alyssia D.
Great options for those who love Chicken! Well-priced for the quality of food, and quick service for those with a short lunch break. Even the half-price salads are filling - would recommend for lunch! Apparently the spicy chicken nuggets are being discontinued, or I would give it 5 stars.
Sydney M.
I love their 4 for $4 option. The one near me is open 24/7 and that makes it perfect for a late night snack. The quality is pretty good. I go about once every two weeks. It is very affordable and they have great chicken nuggets and frosty's. I highly recommend at least giving them a try.
Rhiannon M.
Guntersville
I can I baconators all day long. They have the best French frys in my opinion. Wendy's has contributed to most of my weight gain so be careful don't eat for all 3 meals every day😅
Michelle O.
I love Wendy's and like that they are open late. The Asiago Chicken Sandwich is my favorite menu item. My daughter loves the chicken nuggets. I wish they offered better happy meal toys. I like their French fries and love the chocolate frosty's.
Jennifer G.
North Vernon
Wendy's has a nice selection of salads generally. I'm not big on fast food but our family's schedule often does not allow us the luxury of a home-cooked meal. I appreciate that Wendy's uses a variety of mixed greens versus just iceberg lettuce, making their salads a bit more nutritious than most other fast food establishments. I enjoy the summer salads especially and the fruit always tastes fresh.
Liv N.
Okay so first off, I think Wendy's does a much better job than other certain fast food places. I think they have the best fries, burgers, and nuggets. Oddly enough, their bacon is the only kind I will ever eat. But overall, it is really amazing.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I usually never have any problems with my wendys. The food is always hot and fresh and I love their lemonade so much. One of my favorites out of the fast food restaurants really. I think most enjoy it and would enjoy their food. Great place to eat!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?