BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
In comparison to other fast food restaurants I believe Wendy's has better quality food. They never use frozen hamburger which I find refreshing. My favorite item is the Frosty. It kinda of a milkshake but more like soft serve ice cream.!
Nichole K.
Huntington, WV
Being wendy's I grew up on that food and I still love to go there. If i'm going onto a trip and I see wendy's i'll stop to get a chicken sandwich. I probably eat there twice a week. I love number 7 on the menu. I would love to go again and get the 4 for $4 i'll eat that all day if i wanted.
Nancy K.
Port Allegany, PA
Wendy's food is far tastier and better quality, then the other fast food restaurants. There baconator is well worth the price. There Frosty's are awesome too. No other fast food has some of the products they have. Like Chili. My adult children always ask to eat there.
Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY
The Wendy's in my county is literally a ten minute drive from my house so it is super convenient. I really like how there is a variety of different objects on the menu to choose from. Baked potatoes are my thing and they have the best ones for fast food!
Gretchen V.
Greensboro, GA
I love their natural cut french fries and they are often crispy when I receive them. Hamburgers are good as well. We only go about once every few months but it's always my first choice when we're out on a road trip with the kids. We always come back
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
I recall many years ago when Wendy's made a decent batch of chili. It had all the standard ingredients that a fast food chain could safely use. Since then the quality has crashed. Recently I hankered for some Wendy's chili. What I brought home was nothing but beans... and a good number of them were tough skinned kidney beans. As for the meat... there was none. Chili is more than just a pot full of beans and (very) mild mixture. Chili means chili meat, beef. This stuff Wendy's passes for chili doesn't has half the amount of their cheapest hamburger. No more for me... I'll make my own with a better balance of quality beef and pinto beans, not tough skinned kidney beans.
Tammi S.
Wautoma, WI
In the colder months I have been enjoying their chili and grilled chicken sandwich... along with a bottled water to save a few calories. It is very good and I like that there are some healthier options. I would certainly recommend Wendy's to others.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Wendy's! Wendys strawberry lemonade is so delicious! I love going to wendys and getting their salad, grilled wraps, frostys, fries, or strawberry lemonade. YUM YUM YUM! I love going to wendys over mcdonalds and burger king. I feel its more fresh.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food restaurant's i really enjoy the chili and they're fresh cut french fries. I like to dip my fries into my frosty! I believe that's everyone's favorite thing to do at Wendy's! If not you're not a normal person lol
Kimberly H.
Wendy's has saved me so many times. If I need a quick meal, I come here. Their food is what you would expect from a fast food restaurant, but their Frostys are over the top amazing. The service is fast and the restaurants are always nice and clean.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?