BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Dalconys G.
Doral, FL
I love ice cream and the chips are super crispy and not greasy, I love chocolate ice cream. They are fast in the service and have good quality control and cleaning My favorite product is french fries, I will always visit them with my family and friends
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
I don't go to Wendy's a lot, probably because I don't really like their french fries. Their burgers and other foods are okay, but it always seems not so fresh and just lacking something that are at other fast food places. I don't hate it but I don't love it.
Lauren P.
South Vienna, OH
I love their fresh salads! The Power Mediterranean salad gives me energy and keeps me full. I also like to indulge in their french fries. They are always served hot. They also have great lemonade drinks in the summer. A delicious cold treat on a hot day.
Bonnie D.
Wendy's has great baked potatoes, burgers and salads. We tend to order the Wendy's Jr. burger which is less in calories but tastes great. Their chili is also a favorite in our family. Wendy's also has great prices on their value meal and their Frosty's are the best.
Bailey P.
I am tempted to give 3 stars, but the food is often so good and much better quality than other chains that I have to give a 4. The only reason for my less than perfect score is that a LOT of Wendy's I've been in are dirty and have had poor service. But I have also been in a couple that were very nice and had pleasant staff. The food is always great though.
Jennifer F.
Chesterland, OH
Wendy's has by far the freshest burgers around! Their always HOT, and you can tell they were not just thrown in the microwave like other fast food joints! Their fries are by far the best as well. I love to dip my fries in a chocolate frosty! SOOOO GOOD!!
Kelly B.
This sits pretty heavily in my stomach, but it tastes great on the way down. They have really late hours where I live, which is great for when my friends and I get hungry on the way home from the bars. It's pretty affordable, especially their 4 for $4.
Samantha C.
Wendy's has great menu options for everyone's eating and dietary habits, and such affordable prices too! A large variety of sides and add ons to meals. You can customize your order to fit your tastes and they have seasonal menus options that can't be beat!
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
I feel like Wendy's has put an effort into making their food more substantial and less like fast food. Their menu has SUCH a wide variety of foods that it's a great place to go without having to just settle for a burger and fries every time you're there.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food options. I like that my gluten-free son can have their french fries so far he has not had any reactions from them. I would love with the spicy chicken option you can't get that hardly anywhere else and I like a little spice.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?