BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
It's hard to resist a chocolate frosty, but the new french fries (hand cut) are not a favorite. We miss the old traditional fast food fries when we are looking for a treat.
I still get the chili like I use to with my grandmother, still tastes the same!
Abby T.
Omg. Honestly I love every fast food restaurant out there and this is one of them. I love their burgers. Let's just be real... I love all burgers 🍔. If you have never tried this then go TRY it out. If you don't like it then... I don't know what to say!
Nicole E.
Howell, NJ
I enjoy eating at Wendy's because of the variety of options that they have. Unlike most other fast food restaurants, you don't have to get fried with your meal, but instead can substitute them for a baked potato or salad. Love the Asiago Chicken Sandwich.
Dalconys G.
Doral, FL
I love ice cream and the chips are super crispy and not greasy, I love chocolate ice cream. They are fast in the service and have good quality control and cleaning My favorite product is french fries, I will always visit them with my family and friends
Kimberly B.
Saint Georges, DE
Spicy chicken sandwich is my husband's go-to order! I really enjoy the new grilled chicken sandwich that they have revamped with honey mustard and a multigrain roll loaded with veggies. I also love that I can opt to get a baked potato instead of fries.
Farrah D.
Wendy's is very affordable the proportions are kind of small compared to other fast food places but it is really delicious! Everyone's favorite and the bragg Worthy is Wendy's shakes. Everyone loved them everyone wants them they might be small but they're very good!
Bonnie D.
Wendy's has great baked potatoes, burgers and salads. We tend to order the Wendy's Jr. burger which is less in calories but tastes great. Their chili is also a favorite in our family. Wendy's also has great prices on their value meal and their Frosty's are the best.
Bailey P.
I am tempted to give 3 stars, but the food is often so good and much better quality than other chains that I have to give a 4. The only reason for my less than perfect score is that a LOT of Wendy's I've been in are dirty and have had poor service. But I have also been in a couple that were very nice and had pleasant staff. The food is always great though.
Jennifer F.
Chesterland, OH
Wendy's has by far the freshest burgers around! Their always HOT, and you can tell they were not just thrown in the microwave like other fast food joints! Their fries are by far the best as well. I love to dip my fries in a chocolate frosty! SOOOO GOOD!!
Marisol R.
liberal, KS
Wendy's is the best fast food restaurant that you can go to. My favorite menu item is their spicy chicken nuggets. They are extremely affordable and offer such variety in their menu. The quality is incredible for the price. They are going to be a difficult restaurant to top.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?