BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Rachel D.
I love Wendy's. Their burger patties taste much fresher than many of the competing fast food joints out there. I also like the fact that they use Romaine lettuce rather than Iceburg. It's very affordable and has many healthier options for those trying to watch their calories. I do wish they would amp up their kids toy program seeing that my daughter would rather go to McDonalds for the TOY!!
Erin P.
BURLESON, TX
Used to love Wendy's with everything they have to offer. It will be a while before my faith in them will be restored. Last time I ate there I received food poisoning from their chicken nuggets. It was a great deal, the 4 for $4.  Spent an entire week in bed with chills and horrible side effects. I understand this isn't common at Wendy's but I am pretty hesitant to eat there again any time soon.
Princess B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is absolutely the only fast food place I would dare eat at! They are the only fast food chain that has fresh food daily. I wish they had more locations but if having less locations means better food, better service and not being nickel and dimed for every condiment is what you get I'm cool with it. I'm a french fry fanatic and they have some of the best! And they're burgers taste like just what they are... Beef. You just get a different dining experience when you eat there. Perhaps it's good they don't have as many restaurants because I'd be eating Wendy's way too often! Lol
Davina H.
Mill Hall, PA
It’s okay. Definitely not my favorite fast food place ever. They either have too much meat and not enough bun or too much bun and not enough meat.. There is no in between. However the prices are kinda good. I think the 4 for 4 deal is awesome! I get full every time. The frosty’s are to die for! Chicken nuggets are super juicy. Chili is also good. I did have the grill chicken sandwich a few years so that I liked a lot (haven’t tried it recently though).. I’d go again. I just usually need to rip parts of the meat or bun off so it’s an even amount.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Out of the really big chain fast food restaurants I believe Wendy's has the best burgers but I'm not too big on fast food if I had to choose one to eat at I'd pick Wendy's they have a great value menu even have a deal where you get a burger, nuggets, fry & a drink all for $5 and the locations are very convenient. I'm giving Wendy's a 4 star rating only because I'm not too big on fast food.
Kelsey M.
Basically the only thing I'll eat from here anymore is a chocolate frosty and a jr bacon cheeseburger. I feel like they fell behind with their food quality and then tried to revamp their entire menu in one swing in an attempt to catch up with their competition. They are trying to be more natural and healthy but I feel like if it's a huge fast food chain then "natural and healthy" isn't the way to go especially for a fast food restaurant that is based on greasy burgers and where a medium fountain drink is the size of a large.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Wendy's Chili is my favorite and had been since I can remember. I think it's because of the hot chili seasoning, which I'm completely addicted to and they never give me enough of note a days. I miss the days where you could grab a big old handful and make that bowl 20 alarm. So delicious! I love it!
Deanne F.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Giving them full stars because it's one of the few original fast food places where the burger still tastes like real meat and I get what I ask for every time. They've got great chicken sandwiches too which appreciate because sometimes it's either/or. They still have a great value menu, and the one by my house at least hasn't messed up a meal once in six years! Wendys for the win.
Brittaney V.
My favorite thing to order is the spicy chicken sandwich (made fresh) I think the quality is good when it is fresh. Once it has been sitting in the warmer too long I can tell and I do not like the chicken. It becomes dry. I do not like the fries and I would like to see more of a variety with their dipping sauces. They don't really have a lot to choose from like other places.
Meghana A.
Great burgers! The baconator or son of baconator is my favorite because I am a big bacon fan. I also usually get their fresh made salads and the one I go for is the barbeque chicken salad. The prices are not bad for fast food. Kinda right in the middle..not too high or not low either. I usually go once or twice a month. I wish I could go more often but I live an hour away from Wendy's.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?