BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
christina l.
Albion, NY
i like their food it is simple an easy you can dine in their restaurant or go through drive threw i go maybe once a month food is great the meat on their burgers taste better then most places and they offer a verity of different foods i would recommend this place to anyone who wants a good meal for their buck
Kendra W.
You gotta love some Frosty's!!! I'm lucky bc I love McDonalds fries with Chocolate Frostys, and there is a McDonalds right next to my Wendys. The chicken products are good, as is the chili and the seasonal Strawberry Salad. But not much of a fan of anything else.
Greta B.
Morehead City, NC
I miss the bacon mozzarella burger and the Gouda bacon cheeseburger! I would eat so many in one day. But for now, the Dave's double and a chocolate frosty will do
Amanda E.
Wendys is one of the more reasonable fast food places around. They have a great value menu. I love that they have some healthy options too. It is nice that they have a 4 for $4 menu. They sometimes have coupons in the mail too. I would go again and recommend them.
Christine L.
I like Wendy's 4 for $4 deal with makes for quick and cheap meals that are attractive for broke college students like myself. I usually go for the junior bacon cheeseburger and as a drink I get the mango fruitea. quick, cheap, and filling. I trust that Wendy's uses better quality ingredients than McDonald's.
Kathleen D.
Richmond, VA
Ugh, I end up at Wendy's way too often -- I wish they didn't exist, it's too tempting! I usually order the crispy chicken sandwich and small fries. It's so cheap, fast, and convenient. I can't say anything bad about Wendy's, unfortunately. They're a solid brand.
Kelly C.
Wendys is always my go to fast food restaurant. The quality is always great. I usually go with a jr bacon cheeseburger, but the new products are usually great as well.
Taylor G.
Austin, TX
I love Wendy's so much!!! When I eat fast food Wendy's is always my go to place! The 4 for $4 deal is literally the best thing ever (and all of the other chains know it because they all have similar deals now)! And oh my goodness, don't even get me started on the nuggets! If you are ever craving nuggets made out of real chicken, or a burger made with real beef and fresh veggies, then you should hit up your nearest Wendy's!
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Our Wendys has been declining lately. They get our order wrong frequently and the quality has gone down. They are one of the few fast food places that still havea dollar menu though. Its affordable if you plan your meal right. The Frosty is always a classic.
Beth M.
Hixson, TN
Wendy's hamburgers are the only fast food burgers that taste like homemade. Fresh, hot bun with crisp lettuce and fresh tomato fill your mouth with quality flavor. Salty, crisp french fries are a favorite of my family. We always look forward to a meal at Wendy's and would highly recommend if your in the mood for delicious fast food!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?