BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jordan N.
Richardson, TX
I have liked Wendy's since I was a child. My favorite menu item is the chicken nuggets with honey mustard. I have always experienced great quality with their food. Easy and fast when in a rush, but I have heard bad reviews from others. I would recommend Wendy's.
Tara H.
We love the burgers here! The beef is real, & the vegetables are always fresh. I love the chili, nuggets, & frosted. Some of their specialty salads are really good! They took the Baja salad off the menu but that was my favorite. Oh their lemonade is fresh squeezed tasting!
Amanda E.
Wendys is one of the more reasonable fast food places around. They have a great value menu. I love that they have some healthy options too. It is nice that they have a 4 for $4 menu. They sometimes have coupons in the mail too. I would go again and recommend them.
Christine L.
I like Wendy's 4 for $4 deal with makes for quick and cheap meals that are attractive for broke college students like myself. I usually go for the junior bacon cheeseburger and as a drink I get the mango fruitea. quick, cheap, and filling. I trust that Wendy's uses better quality ingredients than McDonald's.
Kendra W.
You gotta love some Frosty's!!! I'm lucky bc I love McDonalds fries with Chocolate Frostys, and there is a McDonalds right next to my Wendys. The chicken products are good, as is the chili and the seasonal Strawberry Salad. But not much of a fan of anything else.
christina l.
Albion, NY
i like their food it is simple an easy you can dine in their restaurant or go through drive threw i go maybe once a month food is great the meat on their burgers taste better then most places and they offer a verity of different foods i would recommend this place to anyone who wants a good meal for their buck
Kayla H.
Decatur, AL
Wendy's usually has quick, fresh food. I maybe have had like one bad experience at a Wendy's. It is decently priced. Some of the stuff I wonder about. The food is good quality. So fresh, I swear the pickles on my burger are still damn cucumbers!! Overall, good deal.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I love Wendys as a fast food option. If It's Sunday and I cant go to chickfila I will go to Wendys. I am so glad they have recently brought back the Taco-Salad. I also really enjoy the grilled chicken sandwich and their baked potatoes are always good and classic!
Taylor G.
Austin, TX
I love Wendy's so much!!! When I eat fast food Wendy's is always my go to place! The 4 for $4 deal is literally the best thing ever (and all of the other chains know it because they all have similar deals now)! And oh my goodness, don't even get me started on the nuggets! If you are ever craving nuggets made out of real chicken, or a burger made with real beef and fresh veggies, then you should hit up your nearest Wendy's!
Kelly C.
Wendys is always my go to fast food restaurant. The quality is always great. I usually go with a jr bacon cheeseburger, but the new products are usually great as well.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?