BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Genesis M.
the mediterranean salad has been my favorite since the summer and i think i go every once in a blue moon to purchase i love that its a power salad and it fills you up with all the ingredients it includes like quinoa never have i gone to a fast food restaurant that has quinoa in their salad , good for you wendys!
member-ae21e6912
Cave Spring, GA
Wendy's prices are fantastic since that's the only place my child likes to eat. We have always been satisfied at the cleanliness and fastness at Every one we have visited
sam b.
Not my favorite fast food place. The food is good enough for the price and easy when on the go. I will say that the 4 for $4 deal they had going on was a great value and they should bring it back. I will continue to come back when I'm in a pinch on the road but not my go to.
Ariana R.
Texas city, TX
Wendys is a great place it has amazing deals all the time for example kuds meals for 2 dollars and now they have a small frosty for 50 cents and the small frosty its not that small
Kelsey C.
Wendy's is my favorite fast food! The spicy chicken sandwich is my go to meal when I am on the go. The salads are also so yummy! I do wish all Wendy's had spicy chicken nuggets, only some locations have them. I would recommend the spicy chicken sandwich to everyone!
michele f.
I have been eating wendy's for the better part of a decade. My favorite thing to get is the 4 for 4$. It is a great way to spend your money on something that is worth it
Sabrina R.
I really like Wendy's fries compared to other fast food joints. It is a little pricier than others but worth it. The chicken is fresh and burgers. I really only go there for the spicy chicken sandwich and fries. I have yet to try anything else because that ones is so good!
B S.
One of the healthier fast food places out there. Sure you can get a bacon cheeseburger and fries, but they also offer great salads, chili, and baked potatoes which if lightly dressed can fall into a lo-cal/low fat diet. My favorite is their Apple pecan chicken salad. I get the half size and it's just perfect for my lunch, combine with a water and I'm good to go.
Hannah A.
Jacksonville, NC
My favorite place to go! Their burgers are so Delicious and the lemonade is the best ever. Its a little more pricey then most fast food places but defiantly worth every penny. The burger is always juicy and fresh and the vegetables are just as fresh. two-thumbs up!
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Chili, taco salad, delicious burgers. But, it always seems so expensive, the baked potatoes smell terrible, and the locations are inconsistent in their quality. Do I still go here? Yes, they are great. But, I go to specific Wendy's and not the one in Hooksett, NH near the Target.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?