BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I love the salads they have at Wendy's. May favorite is the Spicy Chicken Caesar. I like that you can either get a full size or a half size if you aren't very hungry or want something along with your sandwich. I also love their teas. I defintely go there at least once a month.
Madisun M.
Let me start off by saying I'm a vegan (meat eaters instantly call me annoying) so I can't eat a lot here. But, the fries are the best!! Whenever I wanna stop somewhere to get a snack(fries are a snack right?) I come here. I wish they had vegan options like a veggie burger or wraps.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
My favorite place to get a chicken sandwich. The fries are too salty for me so I order them without. They come out great. I don't eat much red meat, but when I want a great cheeseburger, I get the single. I also love the soda machine that lets me create my own flavor combinations.
Kat S.
Wendy's is a little bit less repulsive than McDonald's, so they have that going for them, which is nice. I get the munchies quite a bit and pretty much everything with a drive-thru is fair game. Their fries are better than Burger King, and their burgers are better than McDonalds. Act accordingly.
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
If I had to pick the best fast food burger place, it is hands down Wendy's. I love that they use whole onion slices on their burgers, and that even though its processed, it doesn't feel or taste as processed as something other fast food chains. Also, who can resist a frosty?
Sara K.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite fast food restaurant. My favorite item is their apple pecan salad. It is amazing!! I usually only get salads from here but every other item is great too! I love how fresh their products taste! As if it was just made. Probably one of the best restaurants!
Jennifer S.
Irwin, PA
Reluctantly I go to Wendy's because it's the closest to my work. I realize it's fast food, but I always feel like Wendy's rushes you. They practically toss your food at you and close the window.

I like most of their food and out of the big three near me (Wendy's, McD, and BK) I'd prefer Wendy's, but the experience leaves a lot to desire. And for the love of God, give me my straw with my drink, not in the bag! 9 out of 10 times, no straw in the bag.
Melissa A.
I'm really interested in trying the taco salad it looks really good. I really like their value menu. And I really enjoyed how they just had that special on the 50 Cent Frosty's. I usually get their jr. cheeseburger deluxe it's really good and it's only a dollar. I really like their strawberry lemonade that they have. I love how they have a variety of foods like baked potatoes and chili.
brittany w.
My husband and I always get the 4 for $4 meal each. One with a double stack, the other with a Jr bacon. Love the double stack with extra onions. 4 for $4 is a perfect meal.
Kevlar B L.
Of fast food, Wendy's is always my go to. The burgers taste the freshest and most savory. I also really love Frostys, I have had their Frosty card the last three years! $1-2 gets you a free mini Frosty with every visit, and the money goes to charity! I give them as gifts too
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?