BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Lexie J.
sacramento, CA
Wendys spicy chicken nuggets and barbecue sauce are my whole heart. My family always knows to get lots of barbecue sauce whenever we go because it is seriously so delicious.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I haven't been to Wendy's for years until recently. It was so much better than it used to be! They also had a great 4 for $4 meal! The bacon ranch burger was delicious! My kids loved their happy meals because the toy was a craft kid to color and build. Way better than some plastic junk!
Christa K.
my family likes them but I cant say its my first choice the food is not bad its just not my favorite I do like there chicken salad it was pretty good over all we don't go here a lot because I tend to cook more then we go out
I'm sure we'll go back again as the family dose like it
Clelie R.
Bloomfield, CT
I really like their chicken sandwiches and their frostys. Some of their drinks like the lemonades are a little too sweet for my liking though. But overall it was a good eat.
Dacy D.
You get what you pay for. Ok quality meat as far as fast food goes, definitely not the worst. I like their value menu. I usually get the 4 for 4 meal. (Jr bacon cheeseburger, spicy nuggets, drink, and fries) I wouldn't always go here, but I'd prefer this over McDonald's or Burger King any day!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food options. They have a lot of different options and many of them are more healthy than most fast food chains have. I actually like the salads they have and the do a nice job or mixing it up seasonally. I personally love the fries there too. And for a treat the chocolate frostee is pretty awesome.
Daniela T.
One of my favorite fast-food restaurants. Not nearly as oily as McDonald's or Burger King. I've never been disappointed with service at a Wendy's. I love their loaded fries! There are many options if you want to eat a little healthier. Will continue visiting when I'm in a rush or in the mood for a cheat-meal!
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Definitely one of the best fast food restaurants in my area. They have great food, and great customer service. I love getting chicken nuggets with fries and a milkshake (seriously, try dipping the fries into a frosty its life changing). Good price range while keeping great quality.
Kat S.
Wendy's is a little bit less repulsive than McDonald's, so they have that going for them, which is nice. I get the munchies quite a bit and pretty much everything with a drive-thru is fair game. Their fries are better than Burger King, and their burgers are better than McDonalds. Act accordingly.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
Love Wendy's so much (even though they completely messed up my order last week) I don't know which is the best, the new chicken sandwich (SO GOOD, especially if you like honey mustard), or their chicken bacon asiago sandwich, or their bacon cheeseburgers. I also like to get the pick 4 sometimes just because it is very cheap!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?