BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Maly C.
Palm Coast, FL
When I think of the top three fast food burger places I think McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendys but Wendys always comes through when it comes to QUALITY. The fries taste better, the burgers taste better, the nuggets taste better! I try to avoid fast food entirely, but realistically, theres going to come a time when you have to grab it and go, and Wendys will always be my go to if available, I just feel like out of the three, its the better choice for my body!
Megan B.
Dania, FL
I actually really like Wendy's! Ever since I was little they had really great french fries and their burgers are some of the best in the fast food industry. Also their Frosty's are always great and bring back some really great memories when I drink them. The prices are also phenomenal!
Kelsey B.
I absolutely love Wendys fast food restaurant and I go there about once a month or less. The restaurant is always clean and has a very big choice on their drinks. My favorite thin to order is the cheeseburger - it is very tasty and always a place to be looking forward to going to.
Sarah F.
Cambridge , OH
Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant. Period! From their burgers, to their chicken, even their salads are amazing! My favorites are spicy chicken sandwiches, Jr Bacon cheeseburgers and the chicken, apple walnut salad. Their seasonal teas are amazing as well. Now I want Wendy's!
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
Wendy's has amazing and unique chicken sandwiches that I love. They have a lot more flavor than some other restaurants, but their prices tend to be a little higher because of it. I haven't tried a lot of the things they offer, but I've never been disappointed with the things I have tried.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food options. They have a lot of different options and many of them are more healthy than most fast food chains have. I actually like the salads they have and the do a nice job or mixing it up seasonally. I personally love the fries there too. And for a treat the chocolate frostee is pretty awesome.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I love me some Wendy's. I just had this yesterday. I tried the sriracha chicken sandwich and I liked it no fries the sandwich was enough to satisfy. It was spicy . I don't go often but I do like the burgers there and the frostys ice cream. hey have a lot of affordable options as well.
Kayla H.
Aiken, SC
Wendy's is a great fast food chain that has a lot of variety. You can never go wrong with Wendy's. Their fries have sea salt and they are delicious. The quality is always amazing. Most of the employees are polite and helpful. I go to Wendys more than any other fast food restaurant.
Lexie J.
sacramento, CA
Wendys spicy chicken nuggets and barbecue sauce are my whole heart. My family always knows to get lots of barbecue sauce whenever we go because it is seriously so delicious.
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
The junior frosties are how perfect size! I love that they are small enough for my kids to enjoy, and haven't fallen victim to the upsizing that much of the fast food industry has!
I like that their ground beef isn't frozen and they offer a variety of good combos that my husband likes, and they have a good variety of salads as well!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?