BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Stephanie L.
Walden, NY
I was soo disappointed when Wendy’s got rid of their spicy chicken nuggets, but now I settle for the spicy chicken salad or spicy sandwich. Their spicy chicken is just so addicting!! It’s hard to find a place around me that makes their chicken spicy with seasoning rather than a sauce, in my opinion the seasoning is always better. Thats why Wendy’s is my #1 choice when I’m looking for fast food. They have great food and all of their restaurants are always clean and the staff is usually friendly. I’m not sure if I’ve ever had any quality or service issues here. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it compared to the other fast food chains!
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
I am currently eating Wendy’s for the first time in a long time and I’m actually very impressed. My broke college kid self is always trying to find cheap food and Taco Bell just didn’t sound appetizing at the moment so I thought I’d try something new. I ordered off their value menu. I got a chicken sandwich, a cheeseburger, and fries and only spend $3. I mean it’s value menu fast food so how good could it be, right? Wrong. That was one of the best chicken sandwiches I’ve had from a fast food place. Their fries are crispy and salty just like I like them. The burger was really good too, I just forgot to ask for mayo instead of mustard but that’s my fault. I will say I’m thoroughly impressed.
ina h.
Springdale, AR
I used to go here all the time as a kid and eventually stopped in my tween years just because my family didn't go out as much. When I became a teen and drove around, the 4 for $4 came out and it's the best thing that's ever happened. I was reminded of the quality of flavor that the food had compared to McDonald's. The chicken seems a lot more better as well. It's super affordable, there's meals that will fit right in your budget, and if you're looking for something more, the menu most likely has it. I love Wendy's.
Faith H.
Ivins, UT
You're driving through town. It's been a long day. You look, and there, on the corner, is a Wendy's. You went there a couple times as a kid, but don't really remember what food they have. Hungry and desperate, you pull trough the drive thru and order a chicken sandwich from the value menu. It's the best dang sandwich you've ever had in your life, and it's not just because you're starving. Wendy's is the type of restaurant that just feels like home. The chicken sandwiches are my favorite but frosty's are a close second. Wendy's is my first choice fast food chain always and forever and I definitely recommend everyone go there at least once if they haven't already, it won't be regretted.
Cierra E.
I used to love wendy's. They're burgers and fries are some of the best around. I try not to go much but we do eat here at least once a month. I can say the last few times we visited I was not impressed at all. My burger was cold, the bread was soggy, tomatoes were mealy. The fries (my favorite part) were also cold & not cooked long enough. It seems like this is almost the norm for them now. It's not just one store either, we have 2 in our area as well as one in the area I work. they're all the same. Just not as good quality anymore. The cost is ridiculous also. For 2 meals we normally spend about $20, granted, we do get a frosty instead of a soda... but still.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food places. I've always loved everything on the menu. Is always worth the little bit more in cash I spend for my family. Delicious and filling always fresh tasting. Well known for charity help also and that's a good thing in my opinion.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
When did used to be my favorite place to go but now I just can't bring myself to go they took my favorite spicy chicken nuggets away they've got nasty french fries now I don't eat salad I don't care for their chili call me if you can either but that's okay they have the best frosties so I have a love-hate relationship with him..
Tiffany M.
I have been going to Wendy's lately. I live for their chicken nuggets. I'm just a hug fan of chicken nuggets. The food is of decent quality not the best but it is fast food. My boyfriend works there part time and he said to never eat the chili, they have flies and roaches and all kinds of stuff going into the chili and no one cares to get it out! I go every so often. Oh, and I really enjoy their burgers! Fresh never frozen that's for sure.
Erin N.
Wendy's honest tropical green tea is the best thing on their menu. The chili is delicious! Meaty, flavorful, and it has beans which I love! The burgers are pretty great too. I used to love their nuggets but lately they haven't been very good, they're always soggy. Hubby always wants to come here so we come about once every couple months. I think we will probably always keep Wendy's as an option when fast food is what we are eating.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant. I always have loved their chicken sandwiches and nuggets and just recently tried one of their burgers. Oh my, their burgers are so juicy, it is my favorite place to get a burger now. The prices are always great and reasonable and typically you can almost always find coupons on your receipts for future orders which is definitely very nice. I always recommend this restaurant to others.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?