BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Sadie A.
Bismarck, ND
my favorite food to purchase at Wendy's is the home style chicken sandwich the combo is affordable and its not dry its very juicy but its battered so its not something to eat all the time i love Wendy's fresh cut fries when they are dropped cook to order and their famous lemonade is to die for
Crystal M.
I don't normally eat at Wendy's but I have a meeting to attend and wanted something to hold me over. I stopped in with very low expectations BUT manager Josh and associate Kalee totally blew me away at the Arlington Texas locations. They greeted me, smiled and were nice. My order was taken efficiently and it came out right. To top it all off the food was great. Those spicy chicken nuggets. Just try them oh my God!!!! THANK YOU.
Mariana P.
Siempre me ha gustado Wendy's a diferencia de otras franquicias de hamburguesa. Hace poco comì una Doble Special con Bacon y su sabor es bueno, no voy a decir que es la mejor hamburguesa que he probado, pero supera por mucho a las de otras franquicias. Lo ùnico negativo es el tamaño de estas, muy pequeñas.
Erika J.
Wendy's is a good place; cheap food, okay taste. I would say the quality of the food overall is ehh. The burgers are definitely not In-N-Out quality, but they're okay. I actually got a Jr. Cheeseburger, 4 nuggets, and a small drink for $4, so that was amazing! I go there fairly often and usually get something cheap and quick because I'm on the go.
Amber C.
Kansas City
I mean, it's fast food so you get what you pay for. The fries are really good when they're fresh and they're tasty when you dip them in a chocolate frosty. They're burgers are pretty good, but the meat isn't the best quality if you ask me. Their chicken is a hit or miss when it comes to sandwiches but the chicken nuggets are always pretty good.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Wendy's is quite possibly one of my favorite restaurants! When I order my food without a bun they verified for an allergy so that way they can change their gloves. The burgers are cooked to perfection and taste fresh, the baked potatoes are to die for, the chili is always hot, and the Frosty's are amazing!
Joan R.
Usually Wendy's has decent food however the Easton location is run down, dirty looking and the food is mediocre. Having moved all over the country Wendy's is hit or miss as far as customer service, cleanliness and tastiness of the food. Good prices but they need to consider improving the rest.
Victoria W.
The Gouda cheeseburger from Wendy's was honestly my FAVORITE burger of all time!!!!!! It crushed my heart when I honestly got to try it once and when I went back about a week later it was already gone. The burger had an amazing taste. Every ingredient was spot on. It was truly amazing and I wish they would bring it back and keep it as a menu item.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Wendy's is an okay restaurant to swing through on a busy day. I usually purchase a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger and their Baconator Fries. Wendy's located on Dream St. in Florence, Ky is the worst, though. Their reagular plain cheeseburgers are ridiculously high, though! I'd stick with the dollar menu.
Mary D.
Wendy's is a great fast food chain. I do not care for many fast food chains because the quality is poor but not Wendy's. The food usually looks similar to the picture. The food taste great and the fries are the best not to salty not to soft just perfect. If I must do fast food it's usually Wendy's.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?