BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Linda B.
Wendys is my go to. We don't have many fast food options around here but thankfully we have a Wendy's. I LOVE their strawberry tea and their chili or chili cheese potato. They have my favorite fries out of all the fast food here. 1.99 kids meals are great for the kids when it's a no cook night for mom.
Lupita H.
The spicy chicken Caesar salad is the reason why I go to Wendy's. Its my favorite item from the menu because I love me some spicy food. The burgers are good too I usually get the junior cheese burger and I would recommend people to eat here especially cause the food is good here and it really affordable.
Elizabeth S.
I have always preferred Wendy's over other fast food burger restaurants. I find their chicken nuggets to be fresher and crispier, and their nuggets and fries are not as greasy as other restaurants. I love their chocolate frosty. They are definitely very affordable and are a good, on the go, fast food meal.
Su I.
Their value menu is the bomb! The portions are plenty to fill you. The patty on their value burgers is an actual patty. No complaints. Their regular menu is also awesome, but the portions tend to be too big for me to finish comfortably. But I'm not complaining about that either! The Wendy's I frequent also has great drive-thru customer service. Overall an awesome experience at this place every time!
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
My favorite thing about Wendy's (and honestly probably most people's favorite thing) has got to be their Frosty's!  The Frosty's are the perfect mix of ice cream and a milkshake in one.  They are the perfect compliment to the sea salt fries from Wendy's!
Alana R.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the closest restaurant to my house so I frequent it a lot. I really enjoy the 4 for $4 meals. It's enough food to satisfy me. The food there is good most of the time. The only thing I don't like is that the service changes based on the staff. There are certain times a day I simply won't go there.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL
There are so many good food choices at Wendy's! I like that you can get more than just a sandwich and fries. Their chili and baked potatoes are a must during the winter months! I also enjoy their salads that they change seasonally!! If you haven't tried any of these items, do it! You won't be disappointed!
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
I like Wendys, I feel that they are on the healthier side of fast food and they have 'better for you' options that other fast food resturants simply don't have. I am trying to be a healthier person and I have a crazy timetable on a daily bases so meal prep doesn't work for me and sometimes I eat on the go, so I choose Wendys. I don't feel as gulity about eatting fast food when I eat here.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
I'm a fan of Wendy's. I like that they have a different selection, such as their baked potatoes. Honestly, I'm not a fan of their French fries. I live their chicken sandwiches and their burgers, although greasy, are pretty good. The Wendy's by me has terrible service and nearly always messes up orders and forgets items, but the one across town is on point.
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
Best spicy 🌶 chicken nuggets ever! And their salads are great too! I'm really happy that they got sweet tea now too(: oh if you love their frosty, now is the time of year where you can get a 2$ key chain frosty for next year, and with every purchase, if you show them the key chain you get a free frosty !
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?