BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
I like Wendys, I feel that they are on the healthier side of fast food and they have 'better for you' options that other fast food resturants simply don't have. I am trying to be a healthier person and I have a crazy timetable on a daily bases so meal prep doesn't work for me and sometimes I eat on the go, so I choose Wendys. I don't feel as gulity about eatting fast food when I eat here.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL
There are so many good food choices at Wendy's! I like that you can get more than just a sandwich and fries. Their chili and baked potatoes are a must during the winter months! I also enjoy their salads that they change seasonally!! If you haven't tried any of these items, do it! You won't be disappointed!
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
Wendy's has become my go-to for on the go food. You know how the Kardashians always eat that same salad?? Well my never faik meal is the apple pecan chicken salad!! Soo good and never disappoints!! I also love the fact that they use real chicken. My toddler loves nuggets and apple slices and my hubby pretty much will eat anything. As far as fast food goes, Wendy's will always be out go to!!
Amber W.
LaPorte , IN
I absolutely love Wendy's. Their chilli is really awesome and the have a great selection for the menu. They have exstended their 4 for 4 deal which is awesome. When I'm low on money I can get 1 4 for 4 and share with my son and we are both full. Wendy's have the best nuggets in my opinion as well.
Orleny L.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually crave wendys a lot since there used to be one on campus. My top two favorite sandwiches is a junior bacon cheeseburger, it is just a great combination and cheap too. Also the crispy chicken sandwich with bacon sometimes, i just love it. Sometimes ill get spicy nuggets but the sandwiches are my go-to. Now I want to visit wendys just thinking about it.
Natia M.
Tbilisi
I am visiting Wendy's in Georgia and I love their food. especially free with cheese souse and burgers with bacon. me and my family goes there every time we have couple of free hours. In Georgia Wendy's has also playground with electrical machines and we love playing there :) I am satisfied with their service also, they are very polite and service is fast. off course I will go there again when I have time for it.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I love Wendy's. I prefer their chicken above other fast food chains. They are extremely affordable. A downside to Wendy's is their service is typically slow although they are rarely busy. I don't think the quality is the highest but their food is SO good. My favorite is the spicy chicken sandwich.
Tiffany S.
Quincy, MA
Love Wendys!! I just visited there today! They have great deals for a decent fast food burger. I had the 4 for $4. I love their junior bacon cheeseburger. I also love their chicken nuggets, all white meat. The nugget sauces are good as well. All in all I feel you get better quilty fast food from here.
Aimee S.
I love Wendy's!! They have good deals but they also can be pricey! They have a lot of good quality items and some not so good items. I go at least once or twice every other week. My favorite item is the Spicy Chicken sandwich with no lettuce. My kids love this place too! It has something for everyone.
Laena S.
North Babylon, NY
Wendy's is usually my go-to fast food restaurant. They have the best quality meats compared to other fast food restaurants and their french fries are incomparable! They also always have new items introduced on the menu. However, the past 3-4 times I've been to a Wendy's restaurant was sub-par. The food was cold and even when I asked them to remake it because it was cold, the manager told me I was wrong ... came back with a new order that was again...COLD. Very disappointing
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?