BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Emily F.
This is my favorite fast food burger place. It is a little expensive but worth it because they use better quality ingredients. The burgers are by far the best and they offer a variety of items at different prices for anyone. This is a place that I recommend to anyone that wants good quality food for a decent price
Danielle S.
New bern, NC
Wendy's is totally hit or miss. Sometimes it tastes like angels dropped food in my mouth, other times it's like burnt trash. The food NEVER looks close to the pictures so save yourself the disappointment and keep your expectations at a solid 3. The bacon & cheese baked potato is pretty good and the spicy nuggets with tons of ranch.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely love the four for four meals from Wendy's! I typically don't buy fast food, but Wendy's will always be my go to spot for a quick burger and fries! The Junior Bacon cheeseburger along with 4 spicy nuggets are very filling. The sizes are not overwhelming, but just enough to make you feel full. Not to mention, it is always tasty!
Beth A.
Aurora, CO
Went to the Wendy's here in our new City and had a wonderful experience... The place was cleaner than any Wendy's I have ever been to. The staff was so friendly and even went out of their way to put a smile on my face!!! So with that being said, I couldn't be any happier with my experience there!! #BestServiceEver
Carrie H.
Sarver, PA
We all love Wendy's! There is usually something we all can find that we like. They sell Coke products, which is a must for us! Food is delicious and good quality.
Alyia H.
Logansport, IN
I recently started going to Wendy's because my friend wanted to get lunch with me after class. She had me try their chicken nuggets and I was immediately IN LOVE. I love all of their food!! It all tastes amazing and I love that they appeal to people that love spicy food as well! Great sandwiches, fries, chili, chicken, etc. I will stay loyal to Wendy's!
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
Wendy's fast food restaurant is one of the best out there. Wendy's provides the choice of healthy food or not so healthy food. But no healthy food is good to have once and a while. Wendy's has salads, wraps, burgers, ice cream, French fries and etc. does any other fast food restaurant have that? Nope! It may seem over priced for some people because the burgers are $8 but it's totally worth it for a drink, fries and a burger. The next time you see Wendy's and you're hungry definitely go for it!!
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ
Yummy food! I wish all of the locations had the coke remix machine (I love grape sprite!) Also.. can you guys bring back the desserts? They were delicious! Overall, Wendy's is a great fast food restaurant. The prices are reasonable and the food is delicious. Hands down the best french fries in the industry!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Wendy's is another good fast food restaurant that I enjoy eating with my family and friends. It's a versatile restaurant or you can go there for a date family night it's really a great tasting restaurant but those baconators and Chocolate Frosty's on that thabg;!!! Definitely will recommend to anyone who's willing to try it out.
Marjorie C.
Mooresville , IN
We try not to each out much as a family but when we need hot food that tastes less processed we go to Wendy's. The prices is little more expense than BK or McDonald's, but the food tastes so much better. The portions are much more reasonable than and other fast food restaurant you go to. Highly recommended.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?