BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
Wendy's is my favorite burger out of all the fast food joints. There's just something about their buns that are better than the rest. They have the best 4 for $4 deal and they have delicious salads. I could eat the salads all the time. Whenever they have those chicken sandwiches with the cheese and ranch I always go and get one.
Jenifer N.
When I want something quick or I don't want to spend a lot of money on food, this is the place to go too! I always get the 10 piece spicy nuggets! Or the baked potato with broccoli and cheese. It's so good. I'm giving them only 4 stars because sometimes the nuggets are hard/not fresh or they don't add enough cheese on the potatoes.
Katie R.
Wendy's Loaded Baked Potato! Are you kidding me?! A fast food place that you can swing through and get a Baked potato is the best. It is always cooked to perfection...all of the way through! They don't skimp on the fixings either which I love! I think I'm going to have to go to Wendy's for lunch tomorrow now, it's been too long!
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
For a cheap burger there's simply no better place than Wendy's. All other compareable fast food joints are way greasier and less healthy. My favorite thing is the Junior Bacon Cheeseburger and the Baconator fries! I love getting extra cheese sauce on them 😂 if you want a good burger and you don't have time to sit down and order then Wendy's is the place to go!
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
Oh Wendy's. Your chili and baked potatoes are A+ and have my <3. Believe it or not - I was Wendy's deprived until I went to college (there was no Wendy's in my hometown.) Their nuggets, cheeseburgers, and frostys are wonderful. I currently live where there is a Wendy's (thank God!) and go there often due to the Hooked app giving me such great deals!
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When short on cash, Wendy's 4 for $4 is the best value. The chicken sandwich with the fries, nuggets, and drink is an amazing value. It's my go to when I'm hungry.
Amanda E.
Albuquerque, NM
While the food there is not the highest quality food around, it does satisfy. And, in a pinch, the prices are actually incredibly decent. In fact, I can get an entire meal for under $5. Additionally, they are very fast and courteous. I can get in and out of there in under 10 minutes, which is important because I usually don't have much time in between my clients every day.
gianna m.
Barnegat, NJ
wendy's offers a delicious food selection at affordable prices, along with it being done at a short time period. The selections include salads, chili, and burgers. Everything sold their is extremely affordable. I go there quite often with my family and friends
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
Wendy's 4 for 4 is amazing you get a choice of the chicken sandwich meal with nuggets, fries and a drink or a burger meal with nuggets, fries and a drink. Everything tastes so good especially their new Creamy Sriracha sauce😊 it's delicious. Wendy's definitely had college kids in mind when they came up with this option
cat n.
Stratford, CT
the fries are the best food you could possibly eat.it isnt expensive at all,if you are on the go you couldnjust stop buy and grab something for one dollar. my fav item is the fries obviouly. i would defefinatly go again when im on the go. i recommend 10/10
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?