BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Maureen d.
Wendy's is pne of the best dast food plAces around. They offer 4 for $4 which gives you a littke bit of everything to satisfy your cravings. Great place to take the kiddos.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
I need closer Wendy's to my house there isn't one in my city. Usually things at Wendy's are great. What I dislike the most is when they bring a promotional item and the time trial expires so fast
Regina F.
Sallisaw, OK
Wendy's is always quick. The food is hot and fresh. I generally order something special. The quality is good. I love the variety I have to chose from. My go to is the Junior Bacon Cheeseburger.
Kala S.
I love this restaurant because of the value menu. It's that simple. Nothing beats a junior bacon, some spicy nuggets, and of course the Baconator fries (greatest thing ever). The strawberry lemonade is phenomenal as well. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the value menu tastes better than the regular menu...it needs some improvement.
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
I love Wendy's. Of all the fast food in my area, they have the best burgers. I also enjoy their salads, which rival even sit down restaurants in quality and taste. The cost is pretty good too, and they're readily accessible almost anywhere you go. It's not gourmet cuisine, but if you just have to have a burger or salad on the go, Wendy's is a good bet!
Miranda K.
Van Buren, AR
My son has a Sensory Processing Disorder and Wendy's is one of the few places he will eat. We love the Chicken Nuggets. I love the your way (I think that's what it's called) drink machine. They have a drink imaginable! My only complaint is the kids toys seem more for like older kids (my son is only 3,so they seem a little more advanced for him!)
Stormy D.
York, PA
Wendy's is one of our favorite fast food joints. I like the 4 for $4 deal they were running which was always more than enough food for me, most of the time I had to have my hubby help me finish. They recently released a taco salad which is amazing and I'm in the midst of dieting so this actually was a good choice and I didn't blow all my calories for the day.
Courtney S.
Lees Summit, MO
Wendy's was my favorite burger fast food chain until they changed their burgers. They just don't taste the same. Not a huge fan anymore. Still eat there occasionally, but I miss the old recipes.
Vanessa A.
I love the salads at Wendy's . The best Salad is the chicken cranberry pecan salad. The chicken is grilled once you order . The dressing is just enough. they have two sizes the full size and half size. For the amount of food you get in a full size you can fill your belly with just that and a drink. the best value for a full sized salad around
Gennane C.
Fulton, NY
I am not one to eat fast food but I do love a guilty meal once in a while. I love Wendy's food their fries are amazing, great drink sizes and the burger I prefer if I'm going to eat fast food.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?