BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Megan G.
Livonia, NY
I love Wendys! Although it's a little pricy compared to some other fast food places. The asiago ranch spicy chicken club is by far my favorite menu item. Their 4 for $4 meal deal is affordable and filling.
Ashley C.
Ashland, KY
I work at a hospital where there is a Wendy's. I love their salads, yummy although can be expensive for a fast food salad totally delicious. They have good amount of sides to choose from I go quite often
Trish C.
Astoria, NY
Best chicken nuggets ever. 'Nuff said. But seriously, love that how their chicken tastes..though my dream meal would be their chicken + McDonald's fries (sorry Wendy's, theirs has more salt + crispiness).
Dianna J.
Byron, GA
Grilled chicken sandwich is like eating a protein salad on the go. You have the chicken for protein. The wheat bun for dietary concerns and then you have your vegetables with the lettuce and tomato.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
when out shopping and dont feel like running home to cook this is a place we will go, great quick fast food i like wendys better than mcdonalds or burger king, i think it tastes fresher
Janice W.
The food at Wendy's is always consistently good; it's the service I often struggle with. Their chili is the best in the business and you get a good size serving for $1 (usually it's on the $1 menu). If you are eating with nutrition in mind, the chili, baked potatoes , salads and grilled chicken options are great choices. When you're not quite so responsible the fries are amazing!
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
I frequently go through Wendy's because honestly they have the best iced tea and that's what I drink. I also love there salads, for fast food they're great. The price for drinks is reasonable. I do think salads are a bit pricey but they are filling and you can choose your size so you can't beat it. I also refer anyone asking about where they can get good iced tea fast or salads to Wendy's.
Patty M.
Southgate
I have had their chicken sandwich on the value menu. It is a tasty chicken sandwich for the value. I buy that chicken sandwich because it's enough for me, it's tasty and it's real chicken
Ana R.
It was my first time going to Wendy's, and we used the drive through. It did not take long at all, and the staff were very patient while we decided what we wanted. They were also very friendly and expedient, and we were out in under two minutes. The area seemed very clean, and the building looked nice. I liked the options they offered, I got a chicken sandwich and my boyfriend got the Baconator. They were both very tasty (I really liked my sandwich, it was crispy and tangy and simple). We also got a frosty, which I didn't like as much. It was kinda powdery but also very thick. I didn't really like it too much. Otherwise, it was a tasty cheap fast food meal. Totally hit the spot :)
Lauren D.
Allendale, MI
I have loved going to Wendy's since they have started their 4 for $4 deal. You get a Jr. bacon cheeseburger, fries, 4pc chicken nugget, and a drink all for only $4!! I am always indecisive in the drive through, this meal lets me get all of my favorites at an affordable price. I probably eat here about once a month, and will continue with the great food and prices.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?