BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Melissa D.
Kalamazoo
I love Wendy's! Their frosty, and chicken nuggets are amazing! The service is always amazing! And the food is affordable, but you don't feel like you're eating grease!
Shannah W.
Bethalto , IL
Their power Mediterranean salad is heaven! I'm a vegetarian so I get it without chicken but I don't feel like I'm missing out because there are other so many protein packed ingredients. So delicious
Stephen L.
Inverness , FL
Wendy's seems to have taken a turn towards more fresh and natural options. I enjoy the pure beef patties, and there bacon is top notch. I am also very happy with their recent breakfast options. I could go for another bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit with a side of home fries, like now. The franchises in our town got a nice renovation and the speed of there drive through is next level. Well done Wendy!
Lydia B.
This is our go-to fast food place. We love the 4/$4 value meals. Their burgers taste real and the toppings are always fresh. And their Frostys are always fabulous!
Alesa P.
I love Wendy's. It's affordable. It's good for on the go meals. I love the strawberry lemonade. I go whenever I'm around. I think the quality has went down though.
Dallas L.
This place has the best 4 for $4 option if you're in a rush but craving a hamburger this is the place to go you can get chicken nuggets a hamburger fries and a drink just for four dollars. Cheap and delicious.
Chii
Spring Valley, NY
I come here like every Friday with my church fam! I strongly believe this is the best fast food restaurants that actually serves real meat! And the food is good!
Audrie E.
Grandville, MI
This is my favorite fast food restaurant. Their food tastes fresh and light. The burgers aren't super greasy. Their chicken sandwiches are grilled and still tastes like chicken.
Aly M.
Vancouver, WA
love wendy's and all their snack sizes. i think it's a better alternative quality wise. it's pretty affordable not expensive. i don't go a lot but when i do it's delicious
Hillary H.
Athens, GA
The burgers here are one of my favorites! They always have excellent customer service and make things right. Better quality then other restaurants that are fast food burgers.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?