BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Cesia M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Always my go to! Have almost had everything on their menu, their service is great and their good is delicious! My fav...cheese fried with a jr. bacon cheeseburger!
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
Is there a better fast food joint than Wendy's? I've never found it. Aside from the baked potato and nacho options--which I love--they also have the best chicken burger around--the Spicy Chicken is flavourful, with a little punch of heat. The chicken fingers are also fantastic, always fresh, and never greasy. Since it is a burger place, I should probably mention the huge difference in taste with their never frozen meat--it's my go to place when Im on the run.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
Wendy's is really the only fast food restaurant I will eat at! They have great salads where you can put as little dressing as you want, and pick out the stuff I don't want easily. I'm not a huge meat fan but I actually quite enjoy their grilled chicken burgers, and a few of their hamburgers too! They are a bit pricey, but compared to the crap you get a other places I'd rather pay the few dollars more for quality.
Tyler A.
Aurora, IN
Wendy's food taste fresh! My new favorite item is their BBQ Chicken salad. I had it for the first time last week, and was extremely pleased. The price is affordable for a family. I visit Wend'y at least twice a month.
Joann W.
Love Wendy's best place to get a good meal and a great price. Thank You we have eaten there for many years lived in Columbus and often ate at the Original Wendy's
Nicole D.
Bluff City, TN
Food is always fresh and not greasy like most other fast food restaurants. I'm able to stick to my diet with the multitude of healthy options available on the menu.
Megan W.
Always wonderful service and great food. None of that cheap gross meat, Wendy's is always fresh and so good. Fries are never cold and are always perfectly salted.
Julie D.
Harrisburg, PA
while the service at some of the locations can leave a bit to be desired, I love love love the Apple Pecan Chicken Salad! Definitely my on the go choice of meals.
Sarah W.
Silver City, NM
The food is always great where I go. And the service has been excellent. I'm very lucky when ordering and they have been awesome about getting it right Everytime!
Every since Wendy's has introduced their 4 for $4 my husband eat there and get that. It us a great price and the meal will fill you up, and the food is delicious.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?