BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Candace W.
Wendy does have great food deals for great prices. Some of the downside are the food is not fresh, their fries are bland sometimes, and the employees are not the great.
Cindy S.
Douglasville, GA
Live Wendy's hamburgers. They are always fresh, hot and juicy. Also they have great fries when you get them hot. And it is a must to top off your meal with a frosty.
Savannah A.
I don't eat out a whole lot but when I do Wendy's is one of the places I go. It can be a little pricey but the food is very good and I think one of their best deals is the 4 for 4.
Katelyn S.
They have the best chicken nuggets in the world. I come here more than I'd like to admit for the nuggets. They are so not healthy but they taste so good so I go quite often. The frostys are good too and the French fries
Kristin C.
My kids and I have a tradition of picking up Wendy's for lunch on Friday's after school. It is something they look forward to and, as a mom, it is a place I feel is the better option verses other popular fast food places.
Dana P.
Ephrata, PA
I cant say that I like the burgers at Wendy's , but to be honest I haven't had one in years . I like the salads Cesar is my personal favorite . I usually order a side Cesar salad and a baked potato. If I'm in the mood for it occasionally a cup of chili . One of the pro's is that its very affordable , another is that its much healthier in comparison to other fast food restaurants. Hope this helped , Have a great day !
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
My favorite things from Wendy's are the Jr bacon cheeseburger, Jr cheeseburger delux, chicken nuggets and spicy chicken sandwich. The Jr bacon cheeseburger and he cheeseburger delux are the perfect size, not too big or small. The spicy chicken sandwich is pretty big bit so delish n and the regular chicken or spicy ones are my favorite fast-food nuggets. All the food from Wendy's is fresh and delicious. Other than the fries which are the worst fast-food fries, Wendy's is my favorite fast-food
Shadai S.
Clifton Park , NY
Wendy's is not my favorite fast food option but is a solid choice. They have a variety of menu options and are a healthier alternative to some of the others available. Their meat is better quality, their salads very fresh and have some options (like baked potato) that are unavailable elsewhere. Wendy's currently has a deal 4 for $4, which both satifsies your hunger and your wallet- I opted for a jr. bacon cheeseburger, nuggets, fries and a Coke!
Valeria C.
Haledon, NJ
I don't eat meat and finding fast food that doesn't contain meat is pretty difficult. For only 99 cents i get many. This became one of my favorite fast food meals.
Madison L.
Lutz, FL
I was just at Wendy's yesterday I just had their four for four meal and I really loved it it was incredible it tasted great everything tasted real and not fake like some other fast food places
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?