BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Sharon L.
Right now they have a 4 for $4 deal which is definitely good value for the price! I like that they are willing to substitute the soft drink, at a fee, but sometimes it depends on the location. Usually they do it, but it has happened before that they told me they can't substitute. I love Wendy's fries, and their food is alright, but over the years, the prices have increased and I'm not happy about that, but who's prices haven't increased, right?
Kristen P.
I work alot so me and the kids probably eat wendys at least 2-3 nights out of the week. Its fast, friendly and great food for cheap! And of course its an all time favorite.
Lauren S.
Winchester, KY
The Asiago Chicken Ranch Club has become my absolute favorite sandwich! The flavors are perfect. Also, I've loved Wendy's fries every since they switched to the real potatoes. We grab Wendy's once a week!
Victoria B.
Orlando, FL
It's great if you want some fast food obviously. Their chicken nuggets are amazing and cheap too! I'm always happy when I stop by. Can't forget about their frosty too, yum!
Elsie G.
Andover, MN
I get the salads, last one I recall getting was like an apple Thai salad. Crazy delicious. Put bleu cheese crumbles on top and i surprisingly liked it. Definately recommend however, a little pricey
Carmi R.
It's the best fast food around compared to all the rest fresh ingredients made to order and also a great place to work for your first job it teaches you not to cut corners
kristen m.
Springfield, MA
Good fast food although I have to remind myself any time I go there that everything on their main menu contains mail on the sandwiches so prior to ordering I have to remind myself that a cheeseburger comes with mayonnaise on it
Hol N.
Mullica hill, NJ
This would be my go-to fast food restaurant compared to McDs and Burger King. The spicy crispy chicken is my favorite. The salads aren't bad either as the chicken always makes them better.
Priscilla G.
Definitely a good spot to eat. Love how they have renovated most of the Wendy’s and they are very modern and very clean . Love the special of the pick four. Definitely fills me up.
Penny Y.
La Mesa, CA
Consistently good burgers. Love their chili fries. Price is reasonable for the food received. Of course have to remember it is fast food and that is the quality you receive
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?