BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Haley Beth H.
Decatur, AL
Hands down the best fast food chicken nuggets you can buy. Very affordable you could feed a family of 4 for less than $20. Staff is usually friendly and food is fresh
Andrea S.
Wendy's has the best burgers! I always get a single hot and juicy Dave ♡ add bacon, the Sean's are great, the fries are bomb.com, everything is cooked to perfection
Jalissa R.
Their bacon jr deluxe burgers are sooooo good. It doesn't have ketchup but you can ask for some. Their fries are pretty good as well. Not expensive right on their value menu.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I so love this place because I like going their to get their ghost pepper fries, chicken nuggets, and burgers which are all so good and I really do love their salads.
Daysha B.
Manchester Township, NJ
The Wendy's whopper jr. is the best by far. From its crunch lettuce, and flavorful tomatoes, the juicy burger is what tops it all off! If never been to Wendy's go and try the whopper jr.!!!
April G.
W Jefferson, NC
4 for $4 has been saving my lunch times lately! I hate spending money on food but often don't bring enough to eat with me to work. The $4 deal is a game changer! Also love their baked potatoes and chili!
Shannon R.
Martinsville, IN
I work for Wendys for a living. The food is great but I get tired of that place. I work 50 hours a week there so that's why. The BBQ ranch salads and spicy Caesar are my fave
Olgarita L.
Douglasville, GA
Wendy's has the best frostys. But. I like their salads and baked potatoes even more. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very relaxing so sometimes when your intent is to grab and go you end up staying
Paige O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am obsessed with their asiago chicken sandwiches! Seriously craving them non stop! Their food always comes out hot and fresh. Little more expensive for fast food but worth it.
Karen S.
Columbus, MS
I love the new honest green tea!! Very citrusy and doesn't have a harsh kick back flavor like most green teas! I paid it with 2 grilled chicken wraps and make a meal of it!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?