BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Miss A.
I like Wendy's. I love their nuggets, fries and burgers. It honestly depends on how I feel but I eat Wendy's like once or twice a year. But their food isn't bad at all.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I love wendys and have gone here since I was a kid with my grandparents and parents. The frosty and fries are a good set to get and you can dip the fries into the frosty. They used to only have chocolate frosty but now offer vanilla as well which is good too! I love the basics like chicken nuggets or a burger but also enjoy a nice salad chili or even baked potato. I love that they offer more than the traditional froes and sandwich and offer other options for value meals.
Alicia S.
Kersey, PA
Wendy's is nice. It isn't the top choice for me, but I do love their chicken sandwiches. My kids love the frostys, so we go there often. I just wish they didn't change their french fries.
Daysha B.
Manchester Township, NJ
The Wendy's whopper jr. is the best by far. From its crunch lettuce, and flavorful tomatoes, the juicy burger is what tops it all off! If never been to Wendy's go and try the whopper jr.!!!
Andrea S.
Wendy's has the best burgers! I always get a single hot and juicy Dave ♡ add bacon, the Sean's are great, the fries are bomb.com, everything is cooked to perfection
Haley Beth H.
Decatur, AL
Hands down the best fast food chicken nuggets you can buy. Very affordable you could feed a family of 4 for less than $20. Staff is usually friendly and food is fresh
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I so love this place because I like going their to get their ghost pepper fries, chicken nuggets, and burgers which are all so good and I really do love their salads.
April G.
W Jefferson, NC
4 for $4 has been saving my lunch times lately! I hate spending money on food but often don't bring enough to eat with me to work. The $4 deal is a game changer! Also love their baked potatoes and chili!
Lucia M.
The burgers are very rich and the potatoes are delicious The soda is nothing out of the ordinary
The ice cream is very rich I really like to eat the ice cream they make there
Karen S.
Columbus, MS
I love the new honest green tea!! Very citrusy and doesn't have a harsh kick back flavor like most green teas! I paid it with 2 grilled chicken wraps and make a meal of it!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?