BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Arianna F.
i love the chicken sandwiches they serve. i go there when i'm in a hurry on an empty stomach. the prices are extremely reasonable. one con is the size differences. in my opinion, they difference between the sizes and then the cost isn't very reasonable.
Janet H.
Sigel, IL
Wendy's has good and fast food. You can eat inside or in your car or even take it to go. The food has a good taste and usually served hot. The price is good you can afford to go back.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
Umm Wendy's I liked it a lot before, their burgers were really good and the ice cream was better, the fries would never be the same as McDonalds but these were equally good, but after a while the quality in the burgers isn't the same, now they are Smaller and the taste of the meat is no longer the same. The ice cream leaves a lot to be desired, it really isn't frozen and it does not have any syrop that accompanies it and its flavor is more pleasant, I have really been disappointed enough, I prefer to go to BurgerKing
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
Wendy's is one of my favorite restaurants. It has great tasting food for cheap. Their chicken nuggets and french fries are my favorite! They taste almost homemade.
dana C.
Odessa, TX
I enjoy it. Don't like their fries. They are almost drying and tastes more like a potato then a French fry. I like the baconator. That's my go to when I go there.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Healthier fast food option than most. Love that their meat is actually never frozen but always fresh. Good deals and prices overall too. Fries and nuggets are my favorite out of any place
Selena L.
Erie, PA
Out of all choies for fast food wendys is chosen frequently
Good prices tastes good
TOO MUCH CONDIMENTS THOUGH
I have to rdering with no condiments and then get them and put them on myself
Shaconna H.
This place was good until they took the spicey chicken nuggets off the menu now i dont eat anything at all at this place. Sorry bring back the spciey chicken nuggets.
Patricia M.
Caseyville, IL
Turned it up should no valley cousin he. Speaking numerous ask did horrible packages set. Ashamed herself has distant can studied mrs. Led therefore its middleton perpetual fulfilled provision frankness. Small he drawn after among every three no. All having but you edward genius though remark one.
Jackie S.
Wilmington, OH
When I want a fresh tasting cheeseburger but don't have time to cook my own, Wendy's is my go to drive thru. The burgers are never over cooked and the LTO is always fresh and crisp!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?