BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kaiti B.
I love Wendy's. The food is always fresh and locations seem clean. I don't go extremely often but I would definitely choose this over mcdonalds. It's priced higher than most fast food but worth it to get better service.
Francisca A.
I love Wendy's, they have great quality of food. My favorite item is the fries. Their fries taste so natural. I also like the 4 for 4 deal. Great sandwiches but can sometimes is smaller than in the picture.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Wendy's food is pretty good. Although sometimes it just feels like the food isn't fresh. And when I get my food they are the ones most likely to mess up my order. :(
Leah G.
Lynn, MA
Wendy's is not a bad place to go to take the family when you have 3 kids it it easy way to give the kids lunch. I go there maybe like twice a month me and the kids like the chicken nuggets
Sarah M.
I know Wendy’s is supposed to be “healthier” compared to McDonald’s or Burger King, however I’m not their biggest fan. Their food has always just tasted a little off to me
Charlene C.
Las Vegas
Pretty hit or miss sometimes the fries are old and soggy other times they are delicious I think they need to be more consistent . I like that they are really reasonable to eat a quick meal
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
Fries are hot 98% of he time that I go there. Their food is good and affordable even though I am not a fan of their salads or the prices of their salads. But they have more options outside of regular fast food options
Amanda M.
Clermont, FL
Not really big in fast food, but I absolutely love their new Siracha Chicken Sandwich. If you love chicken with a little kick... this will definitely satisfy your needs! Definitely would go again!
Freedline A.
The food here has a lot of flavor and is amazing with a lot of quality. It is very affordable. There is stuff here for a dollar. I love the burgers here and the frosty which are my favorite.
Karelys H.
Bonita Spgs, FL
me encanta las hamburguesas ademas que es muy rápida su atención y cuando voy de viaje en carretera, donde compro comida es en una de estas cadenas de comida rápida.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?