BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Most of the locations the employees are god awful! However the food is amazing and it was one of my first jobs ever. The french fries are the best fries in fast food.
Tiffany I.
Kittanning, PA
My Wendy's has a soda machine that you can choose exactly what you want and add other flavors. They're super cheap to get a cup and get customized flavors. I always make peach lemonade and it tastes amazing.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
I know fast food isn't healthy, but when I have a craving for it I love Wendy's. Their fries are my favorite and I love their chicken sandwiches and nuggets. It's affordable for any budget.
Tiara S.
Terre Haute, IN
Wendys always fresh products although tje restaurant in t he town i live in they're rude and will give u your food any type of way but it jasmt stopped me from going so tnat shoulf speak for the food itself
Francisca A.
I love Wendy's, they have great quality of food. My favorite item is the fries. Their fries taste so natural. I also like the 4 for 4 deal. Great sandwiches but can sometimes is smaller than in the picture.
Kaiti B.
I love Wendy's. The food is always fresh and locations seem clean. I don't go extremely often but I would definitely choose this over mcdonalds. It's priced higher than most fast food but worth it to get better service.
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
Wendy's food is pretty good. Although sometimes it just feels like the food isn't fresh. And when I get my food they are the ones most likely to mess up my order. :(
Leah G.
Lynn, MA
Wendy's is not a bad place to go to take the family when you have 3 kids it it easy way to give the kids lunch. I go there maybe like twice a month me and the kids like the chicken nuggets
L A H.
Watts, OK
Love wendys. when they say fresh made they mean it. Good variety and good price keeps me going back. Plus they always have sime giid limited time only selections that are always goode.
Charlene C.
Las Vegas
Pretty hit or miss sometimes the fries are old and soggy other times they are delicious I think they need to be more consistent . I like that they are really reasonable to eat a quick meal
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?